Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Taco meet 08

Old 04-27-2008, 09:06 AM   #1
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
Taco meet 08

Just what I got so far...

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...deoid=33135412

Jhodge, ND, and the guys should have more later..
Old 04-27-2008, 09:10 AM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Whose balls are those!?
Old 04-27-2008, 09:15 AM   #3
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thats my trucks new theme, My trucks nick name is BLUE BALLS...
Old 04-27-2008, 11:04 AM   #4
Come on, Touch it......
ChrisDeSoup will become famous soon enough

ChrisDeSoup's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like fun! Need to get a meet going in Cali.
Old 04-27-2008, 11:06 AM   #5
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
im back now too......gonna post up the pics up we got later today.

awesome friggin time(even me getting stuck on the big ass rock and killing my mud flap)!!!
Old 04-27-2008, 11:11 AM   #6
Zoom-Zoom
gdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud of

gdawg25's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like fun dirt bags!
Old 04-27-2008, 11:16 AM   #7
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdawg25 View Post
Looks like fun dirt bags!
yes it was fun.....and our tacos did(and still do) look like dirt bags/mud bath recipients!!!

i do gotta say though.......the easy trails are someone else's idea of easy....not mine. they were more moderate than anything.....hence me not running the full trail........now when i get a 3 inch lift.......i'll probably be good to go. tableing out on the big ass rock was pretty cool though......glad i didnt flip my truck like i thought i was going to!!

pics to come later today!! gotta unpack!
Old 04-27-2008, 01:51 PM   #8
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
here are my vids...nate hittin the mud.....me hittin the mud (a lil bit)...and some fat, redneck females hittin the mud....

Old 04-27-2008, 03:26 PM   #9

i have no videos.......but i uploaded all my pics in the photo gallery......go check them out.
Old 05-17-2008, 02:08 PM   #10
trd4us is on a distinguished road
trd4us's Tacoma Gallery
where is that and do u need a invite it looks killer.
Old 05-17-2008, 03:12 PM   #11
Enjoying my addiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by trd4us View Post
where is that and do u need a invite it looks killer.
Uwharrie National Park...
Old 05-17-2008, 08:09 PM   #13
Enjoying my addiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by trd4us View Post
when is the meet?
It was last month. But Im sure there will be another later this year...
Old 05-19-2008, 12:26 PM   #14
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
yes it was fun.....and our tacos did(and still do) look like dirt bags/mud bath recipients!!!

i do gotta say though.......the easy trails are someone else's idea of easy....not mine. they were more moderate than anything.....hence me not running the full trail........now when i get a 3 inch lift.......i'll probably be good to go. tableing out on the big ass rock was pretty cool though......glad i didnt flip my truck like i thought i was going to!!

pics to come later today!! gotta unpack!
Once your lifted and on better tires it'll be like having a completely different truck.

What lift you gonna run? We have almost identical trucks.
Old 05-19-2008, 02:17 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Hui View Post
Once your lifted and on better tires it'll be like having a completely different truck.

What lift you gonna run? We have almost identical trucks.
i think im gonna go with a toytec 3 inch lift.....and maybe some billy 5100's. should be pretty damned good with that. the tires did really awesome actually, but for trail running, i think im gonna get a cheap set of steelies and a decent set of mud terrain tires.......should be good for the trails we ran up at uwharrie, and also whatever other trails we happen on in other meets. still looking at lifts(alotta bills to pay now.....but in the next year i will have a lift), but i think toytec is gonna be the way to go. im also getting a rear diff guard from allpro offroad.......that small skid plate is awesome.
Old 06-02-2008, 05:40 PM   #16
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
panic at the disco...hard core soundtrack