Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

I wanna try

Old 03-28-2010, 08:29 PM   #1
The Duck
Duck760 has much to be proud ofDuck760 has much to be proud ofDuck760 has much to be proud ofDuck760 has much to be proud ofDuck760 has much to be proud ofDuck760 has much to be proud ofDuck760 has much to be proud ofDuck760 has much to be proud ofDuck760 has much to be proud ofDuck760 has much to be proud of

Duck760's Tacoma Gallery
I wanna try

I would like to know how to make my tacoma do this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFnf17cp3Eg
Old 03-28-2010, 08:34 PM   #2
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
first of all

second, to answer your question. You need to get that kid to drive it lol.
Old 03-28-2010, 08:42 PM   #3
nvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nvdeserted's Tacoma Gallery
You'd have to put the motor over the rear bumper for starters, or just add a few hundred hp.

I'm guessing we'll see that kid again somewhere in the future doing some crazy shit.
Old 03-28-2010, 08:45 PM   #4
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
That Kid Rock Fing Ass! My Buddy Did The Same Thing With Me In It The First Time I About Shit My Pants!
Old 04-04-2010, 04:52 PM   #5
tervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to all

Name: Danny
tervanun's Tacoma Gallery
damn how do you even start teaching a kid to do that? :O
Old 04-04-2010, 05:56 PM   #6
skillet_83 is on a distinguished road
Army: I practice OPSEC =P
Name: Anthony
skillet_83's Tacoma Gallery
that kid ain't shit lol...

This kid is where it's at...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyyWnUAgMQ4
Old 04-04-2010, 05:56 PM   #7
nvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nvdeserted's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tervanun View Post
damn how do you even start teaching a kid to do that? :O
Guessing by the magnitude of his dad's toy I'm sure that kids first 'bike' was probably a Yamaha Banshee.
Old 04-04-2010, 07:22 PM   #8
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skillet_83 View Post
that kid ain't shit lol...

This kid is where it's at...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyyWnUAgMQ4
lol, It looks like the guys in your sig are dancing to the music of the vid.