Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

And this is why I have a toyota!

Old 04-12-2010, 11:16 PM   #1
sch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant future

sch0enne's Tacoma Gallery
And this is why I have a toyota!

im sure some of you have seen this, but i thought id put it up for those who havent. I put up part 3 to cut to the chase!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfZDtC9kjVk
Old 04-12-2010, 11:23 PM   #2
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
about the 9000th repost but still a great video!
Old 04-12-2010, 11:35 PM   #4
sch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
about the 9000th repost but still a great video!
my bad! but yes a great video
Old 04-12-2010, 11:36 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
Dude, you totally missed the first two parts of that.

There are 3 parts to that....
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...5685121295378#

Ignore the ad in the beginning...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Uc4Ksz3nHM

yeah i realized that.. just wanted to cut to the chase get to the good part haha
Old 04-12-2010, 11:45 PM   #6
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sch0enne View Post
yeah i realized that.. just wanted to cut to the chase get to the good part haha
Actually, I wasn't impressed with the building collapse part....

I liked the first part better!
Old 04-12-2010, 11:46 PM   #7

Yeah I just love the part at the end where they roll drive it onto the stage, thats nuts even just from that excavotor flipping it around
Old 04-12-2010, 11:49 PM   #8
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sch0enne View Post
Yeah I just love the part at the end where they roll drive it onto the stage, thats nuts even just from that excavotor flipping it around
It is awesome and I never get tired of seeing that video.

NO WAY IN HELL these current trucks could go through that.

I'd be halfway interested in seeing them try it on the new trucks. Maybe we're better off not seeing it.
Old 04-13-2010, 12:04 AM   #9
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Hilux and Top Gear FTMFW
Old 07-20-2010, 03:22 PM   #10
badboyrr is on a distinguished road

Army: UH-60A Crew Chief
badboyrr's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Toyota p-u

Never seen that before...............kick-ass! Love me some Toyota!!!