Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Check these stupied ratards giving a toyota a bad name! video!

Old 05-11-2010, 12:02 AM   #1
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Check these stupied ratards giving a toyota a bad name! video!

this is kinda long but the end is freaking sweet! This is what i would do if someone did this shit to me! Driving a tundra not a taco sorry guys!

<object width="464" height="388" id="146186" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" classid="clsid27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" alt="Red Neck BMW Road Rage Funny Videos"><param name="movie" value="http://embed.break.com/MTQ2MTg2"> name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://embed.break.com/MTQ2MTg2" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess=always width="464" height="388"></embed></object><br><font size=1>Red Neck BMW Road Rage - Watch more Funny Videos</font>
Old 05-11-2010, 12:07 AM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
paste the url to video
Old 05-11-2010, 12:10 AM   #3
whitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
whitetoblack's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh_gL7Az53o

is this it? if so ur right. this is a great one haha. worth it to watch the whole thing if u havent before
Old 05-11-2010, 12:10 AM   #4
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
paste the url to video

i am sorry bob i dont know how to do that cant figure it out from break.com! its different them youtube!?
Old 05-11-2010, 12:12 AM   #5

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetoblack View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh_gL7Az53o

is this it? if so ur right. this is a great one haha. worth it to watch the whole thing if u havent before

ya thanks bro i am a tard could not figure it out stupied guys! I would do the same thing!
Old 05-11-2010, 12:20 AM   #6
Largest Member.....huhuh
rmarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant future

EMS: Emergency room RN
Name: Roger
rmarqu2's Tacoma Gallery
LOL Well.... one of them sounded Canadian.....
Old 05-11-2010, 12:36 AM   #7
1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Medic
1980's Tacoma Gallery
This is probably another fake, or at least I hope so.

Unfortunately, things like this do happen and often get out of control. Something sort of like this happened out here for real recently. However, the guy who pulled the gun on the other unarmed motorist happened to be an off-duty police sergeant, who is now on administrative leave and under investigation.
Old 05-11-2010, 09:59 AM   #8

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1980 View Post
This is probably another fake, or at least I hope so.

Unfortunately, things like this do happen and often get out of control. Something sort of like this happened out here for real recently. However, the guy who pulled the gun on the other unarmed motorist happened to be an off-duty police sergeant, who is now on administrative leave and under investigation.

Dude relax and just try to laugh bro! Dam what are you the video police shit!
Old 05-11-2010, 10:00 AM   #9
bruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant future
Navy: ET1
Name: Scott
bruinsrme's Tacoma Gallery
I love the red suspenders
Old 05-11-2010, 10:04 AM   #10

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruinsrme View Post
I love the red suspenders

Right and i love how he says A like ever 5 words A!
Old 05-11-2010, 10:52 AM   #13
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
That was F***ING awesome. I hope that was real cause that really made me happy.
Old 05-11-2010, 12:20 PM   #14
Tillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Former Seargent
Name: Jeff
Tillers_Rule's Tacoma Gallery
So I guess they are different than "smart retards"?
Old 05-11-2010, 12:29 PM   #15
God of Thunder ...and Rock N' Roll!
JohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JohnnyGato's Tacoma Gallery
RED NECK DOUCHER!!! Classic!!!
Old 05-11-2010, 01:37 PM   #16

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomakid89 View Post
Thats freaking hilarious
Quote:
Originally Posted by krytikel View Post
HAHA, all I can say is WOOOOW hahaha.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexus Truck View Post
That was F***ING awesome. I hope that was real cause that really made me happy.

Ya i love it talking all that shit then when they get the gun pulled on them they are all sorry and we were just messing around haha!
Old 05-11-2010, 01:50 PM   #17
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
wow didnt see that coming. serves the dicks right . ehh
Old 05-11-2010, 02:00 PM   #18
TacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jackson
TacomaJack09's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-11-2010, 02:54 PM   #19

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL TACOROJO View Post
wow didnt see that coming. serves the dicks right . ehh

hell ya fighting back hicks one truck at a time!
Old 05-11-2010, 03:17 PM   #20
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Looked fake to me.