Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

My burn out in my 4cyl :)

Old 05-24-2010, 05:39 PM   #3
StormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
StormTrooper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maintenance Man View Post
Nice, you have stock exhaust?

Nope, Flowmaster super 44.. single in, single out
Old 05-24-2010, 05:43 PM   #4
Maintenance Man has a spectacular aura aboutMaintenance Man has a spectacular aura about
Name: Justin
Maintenance Man's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good, I want exhaust, something subtle, but loud when I want it loud!
Old 05-24-2010, 05:44 PM   #5
StormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Sounds good, I want exhaust, something subtle, but loud when I want it loud!

Then u should go with this, its nice and deep, but when u floor it.. people turn heads
Old 05-24-2010, 05:47 PM   #6
Jeff3004x4 has a brilliant futureJeff3004x4 has a brilliant futureJeff3004x4 has a brilliant futureJeff3004x4 has a brilliant futureJeff3004x4 has a brilliant futureJeff3004x4 has a brilliant futureJeff3004x4 has a brilliant futureJeff3004x4 has a brilliant futureJeff3004x4 has a brilliant futureJeff3004x4 has a brilliant futureJeff3004x4 has a brilliant future
Name: Jeff
Jeff3004x4's Tacoma Gallery
That is to die for........
Old 05-24-2010, 05:48 PM   #8
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
Nice bud. you needa lower ur truck or get some bigger rims/tires because you got a lot of room in those fenders
Old 05-24-2010, 06:00 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr8WhiteTaco View Post
Nice bud. you needa lower ur truck or get some bigger rims/tires because you got a lot of room in those fenders
Yeah i would love to lower it, but pops hates the idea.. and he bought it, so i cant argue with him lol. but one day ill upgrade the tires
Old 05-24-2010, 06:01 PM   #10

Quote:
I like deep, hate the sound of a pizzed off bumble bee!
then check out flowmaster super 44 man!
Old 05-24-2010, 06:04 PM   #11
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
I really dont know what to say about that!
Old 05-24-2010, 06:04 PM   #12
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yeah well mine was totally opposed to lifting mine but i eased him into letting me do it as long as it was a lil one. you oughta get some OEM rims off of a corrola camry matrix or celica(maybe supra?) for cheap. Idk much bout 5 lugs, but it might work and would look different.
EDIT: look at the 16 or 17's alloy rims off of the 04-09? body style sienna. i know its a van but my moms van has em and it wouldnt look to bad bc they kinda look like a 5 lug version of FJC rims
Old 05-24-2010, 06:06 PM   #13
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarkSRon View Post
Yeah i would love to lower it, but pops hates the idea.. and he bought it, so i cant argue with him lol. but one day ill upgrade the tires
So he doesn't want you to lower it- but he doesn't mind you roasting tires on public roads?? Interesting.

That'll get you a wreckless ticket in alot of places...Be careful.
Old 05-24-2010, 06:07 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr8WhiteTaco View Post
yeah well mine was totally opposed to lifting mine but i eased him into letting me do it as long as it was a lil one. you oughta get some OEM rims off of a corrola camry matrix or celica(maybe supra?) for cheap. Idk much bout 5 lugs, but it might work and would look different.
EDIT: look at the 16 or 17's alloy rims off of the 04-09? body style sienna. i know its a van but my moms van has em and it wouldnt look to bad bc they kinda look like 5 lug FJC rims
well idk all the specs on lifting, but i know he'd rather me lift it than lower it lol. cuz the ride quality goes down... and yeah i was looking at OEM Xrunner rims, they look amazing
Old 05-24-2010, 06:07 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
So he doesn't want you to lower it- but he doesn't mind you roasting tires on public roads?? Interesting.

That'll get you a wreckless ticket in alot of places...Be careful.
what daddy doesnt know... wont hurt him
Old 05-24-2010, 06:09 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco View Post
I really dont know what to say about that!
lol is that good?
Old 05-24-2010, 06:11 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Not worried about it hurting him...
lol well thanks for lookin out, i dont plan on ruining my tires anymore too soon..
Old 05-24-2010, 06:12 PM   #19
bishes love my haircut

Quote:
well idk all the specs on lifting, but i know he'd rather me lift it than lower it lol. cuz the ride quality goes down... and yeah i was looking at OEM Xrunner rims, they look amazing
dude think outside of the box. lol XR's are nice though
Old 05-24-2010, 06:13 PM   #20
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Dependant  (Father had 24 yrs on the Eisenhower, Ordinance Officer)
Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
lol well thanks for lookin out, i dont plan on ruining my tires anymore too soon..
I was just about to ask if you were trying to justify buying new tires...