Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Who Needs A Plow!!!

Old 06-07-2010, 05:31 PM   #1
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Who Needs A Plow!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6hv7JvoF8w
Old 06-07-2010, 05:33 PM   #2
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
schweet
Old 06-07-2010, 05:33 PM   #3
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-07-2010, 05:33 PM   #4
paulm09tacoma is a splendid one to beholdpaulm09tacoma is a splendid one to beholdpaulm09tacoma is a splendid one to beholdpaulm09tacoma is a splendid one to beholdpaulm09tacoma is a splendid one to beholdpaulm09tacoma is a splendid one to behold
Name: paul
paulm09tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
thats what i said when i walked into the ladies locker room!
Old 06-07-2010, 07:01 PM   #5
dmicgrif is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: EM2, CG STATION MAUI
Name: mike
dmicgrif's Tacoma Gallery
that is a sick video, so glad i just got a taco
Old 06-07-2010, 08:54 PM   #7
wvmountaintop has much to be proud ofwvmountaintop has much to be proud ofwvmountaintop has much to be proud ofwvmountaintop has much to be proud ofwvmountaintop has much to be proud ofwvmountaintop has much to be proud ofwvmountaintop has much to be proud ofwvmountaintop has much to be proud ofwvmountaintop has much to be proud ofwvmountaintop has much to be proud of

Name: Dennis
wvmountaintop's Tacoma Gallery
It's amazing what you can do with chains on all four tires... However you can tell it's a very light snow... Try doing that in a wet heavy snow or after the snow has packed down and it wouldn't be so easy... Cool video though...
Old 06-08-2010, 07:06 PM   #9
O.C. is on a distinguished road

O.C.'s Tacoma Gallery
Thats the same way I clear my driveway in the winter
Old 06-08-2010, 09:22 PM   #10
dmicgrif is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: EM2, CG STATION MAUI
Name: mike
dmicgrif's Tacoma Gallery
wish i got snow like that
Old 09-15-2010, 09:26 AM   #11
jamrock83 is on a distinguished road

Name: AARON
jamrock83's Tacoma Gallery
sweet reminds me of what i had to do in an alley this past winter. nice vid!
Old 09-17-2010, 11:18 PM   #12
BGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to all
Name: Baron
BGrutter's Tacoma Gallery
Am I mistaken, or all four tires spinning? F/R lockers? That's pretty impressive all around. It's truly amazing what chains on a solid rig can do.

As for his transmission: he didn't seem to be going back and forth a whole lot. I mean, yes he was a bit, but not a lot of quick shifts like he was trying to rock himself out of a stuck (before TW, I'd never used this word as noun, only and idiom).

Anyway, I would be a bit hesitant to do the same on a regular basis due to some likely wear-n-tear, but I'm not sure the Transmission is what generally comes to mind, unless his chains stick so well and the snow resists him enough to overcome his torque. THEN, I'd be a bit worried about his drive train.