Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Got the right Pic, Ill trade you an Auburn Limited Slip Differential.

Old 06-17-2010, 07:51 AM   #1
I am so there
thom is a splendid one to beholdthom is a splendid one to beholdthom is a splendid one to beholdthom is a splendid one to beholdthom is a splendid one to beholdthom is a splendid one to beholdthom is a splendid one to behold

Name: Thom
thom's Tacoma Gallery
Got the right Pic, Ill trade you an Auburn Limited Slip Differential.

Yes, the right snap shot in exchange for a brand new Auburn Limited Slip Differential for your Toyota 8 or 8.4 straight from the factory. Why? I work with Auburn Gear in the world of product promotion and I need a really good picture for an upcoming ad campaign. I could hire a photographer, get a Tacoma and stage the shot but we think it would be more fun to get real. I know this forum has talent for good photography.

Were looking for a photo of your truck with you driving on your favorite trail, mud hole, etc. Now dont be stupid to get this shot. The Limited Slip Differential wont do you any good if you are in the hospital or in jail. It best be your land or an approved 4-wheeling location.

We are looking for 7.2MP or better resolution. Angle, lighting, etc is all up to you If you are already running Auburn limited slip differentials or ECTED or ECTED Max differentials that would be preferred but not required.

Photos of interest, well ask for the full details about the shoot, etc. For the selected photo, well need a high res photo plus full legal release to use the photo. Youll get either a 8 or 8.4 Auburn Limited Slip Differential. This is a trade, not a contest.

So, please post your low res pics to this thread. Ill provide guidance if needed, so feel free to post ?'s
Old 06-17-2010, 07:53 AM   #3
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Can we post on behalf of someone?
Old 06-17-2010, 07:59 AM   #4
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Can I post a pic that Ben took?
Old 06-17-2010, 08:00 AM   #5
I am so there
thom is a splendid one to beholdthom is a splendid one to beholdthom is a splendid one to beholdthom is a splendid one to beholdthom is a splendid one to beholdthom is a splendid one to beholdthom is a splendid one to behold

thom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
Can we post on behalf of someone?
I'll need to have their sign off on the release. you'll have to split the diff
Old 06-17-2010, 08:01 AM   #6
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
Can I post a pic that Ben took?
Consider this my sign off John. LOL. DO IT!!!!!!
Old 06-17-2010, 08:13 AM   #9
I am so there

thom's Tacoma Gallery
To be clear, we'll need sign off from the photographer, and anyone in the photo. bummer. The diff will got to the person who posts the pic, supplies the releases, etc. Hope that helps
Old 06-17-2010, 08:16 AM   #10
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
lets see some pics!
Old 06-17-2010, 08:16 AM   #11
I am so there

thom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
So Thom, why has Auburn Gear not invested time in designing an ected locker for the 8.4 rear end?

That is a great question. I don't want to speculate when/if an ECTED for the 8.4" will be available. Instead, I am going to call Ralph, Product Manager for aftermarket products to see if he can answer that directly... Stay tuned.
Old 06-17-2010, 08:24 AM   #13
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Here, I'll play even tho it'll be a longshot...but no multiple signoffs necessary, lol............

Old 06-17-2010, 08:26 AM   #14
OCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MP
OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I can't wait to see all the cool pic's
Old 06-17-2010, 08:33 AM   #15
I am so there

thom's Tacoma Gallery
Great start guys! you are tracking on the right idea.. Here is a point of reference, the current picture we are using is at the microsite... http://www.tractiondifferentialsfortoyota.com/
We know you can do better!
Old 06-17-2010, 08:35 AM   #16
I am so there

thom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
??? PN: 542030 is currently the only part number available for Toyota from Auburn Gear ??? (8 7/8" Land Cruiser)

??? I'm confused about what the trade application is ???

Thanks for asking. I forgot to post the application guide:

http://www.tractiondifferentialsfort...ntial_spec.pdf
Old 06-17-2010, 08:42 AM   #18
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Ben!

Old 06-17-2010, 08:48 AM   #19

Marines:
Member PD3 taken in Moab, UT

Member JDCMQ taken in Rausch Creek, PA

Old 06-17-2010, 08:50 AM   #20

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
Thanks Ben!
Haha, I knew you'd go for that one John!