Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Fuggin' Amazin'

Old 06-23-2010, 02:36 AM   #1
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Fuggin' Amazin'

You younger guys have probably seen this guy before, or have heard of him..
His name is Danny Macaskill , a free style trials bicycle rider from Scotland & this kid will absolutely blow you away with the shit he does on a bike, I can't even describe it !! Some of it really defies the laws of physics. Theres alot of guys that do stunts on bikes, but I don't think anyone executes the technical type of riding he does & certainly not nearly as clean , if at all..... enjoy

Theres another vid , I had it posted in the SoCal region because the guy in it is from here in San Diego, so this is for you guys that don't make it to the socal side of things, if you've already seen it, well, watch it again I guess.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z19zFlPah-o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByxhS0guT1w
Old 06-23-2010, 06:41 PM   #3
everleet is on a distinguished road

everleet's Tacoma Gallery
thanks mate, glad you enjoyed my video - danny
Old 06-23-2010, 06:50 PM   #4
'Stralia! Riding Roo's and wrangling koalas
Redfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Conner
Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by everleet View Post
thanks mate, glad you enjoyed my video - danny
lies!! theres no way your him
Old 06-23-2010, 06:52 PM   #6
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
he's got some skillz for sure.
Old 06-23-2010, 06:57 PM   #7
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
reposted a bunch of times cuz he is awesome and awesome song.
here is a south jersey boy who is sick on a bike scotty cranmer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYVg5PVbNdM
Old 06-23-2010, 07:01 PM   #8
Rbohno is a jewel in the roughRbohno is a jewel in the roughRbohno is a jewel in the rough

Name: Richard
Rbohno's Tacoma Gallery
That was incredible, I wonder what his rims are made of?
Old 06-23-2010, 07:14 PM   #9
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
thats like parcore on a bike. Dam he is good.
Old 06-23-2010, 07:14 PM   #10
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
That's a 1st... P'diddy reposted almost the exact same thing he said in a thread that's a repost...

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...tml#post933315
its not almost lol.if i wasnt so lazy i would copy and past it from the other post. i guess i really mean what i said. THAT BOY IS SICK ON A BIKE FO SHO
Old 06-23-2010, 07:48 PM   #11
calaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant future

Name: Carlos
calaniz0312's Tacoma Gallery
Wow!! I was totally into the video. I was afraid that if I turned away for a second, I would miss something awesome.
Old 06-23-2010, 07:56 PM   #12
AYYYYYYYYYYYY
cgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cgs2k2's Tacoma Gallery
great vids!! that biker is
Old 06-28-2010, 11:31 AM   #13
COMAtized99 has much to be proud ofCOMAtized99 has much to be proud ofCOMAtized99 has much to be proud ofCOMAtized99 has much to be proud ofCOMAtized99 has much to be proud ofCOMAtized99 has much to be proud ofCOMAtized99 has much to be proud ofCOMAtized99 has much to be proud ofCOMAtized99 has much to be proud of

Army:
COMAtized99's Tacoma Gallery
pshhh.. did the same stuff he did on bike in my tacoma last week.....
Old 07-23-2010, 01:34 PM   #14
Dogma is on a distinguished road

Name: Dogma
Dogma's Tacoma Gallery
This sounds crazy.. but... if I ate his heart, could I take his bike powers? Nahhh, great vid.
Old 07-23-2010, 01:53 PM   #15
beef TACO no rice has a spectacular aura aboutbeef TACO no rice has a spectacular aura about
Firefighter:
beef TACO no rice's Tacoma Gallery
fcking... un.... real
Old 07-29-2010, 03:19 PM   #18
straightaxle is on a distinguished road

Name: Jordan
straightaxle's Tacoma Gallery
the original video makes me want to start biking again, but i kinda like to live, that guy is freakin wild