Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Good way to unload furniture

Old 06-28-2010, 02:22 PM   #1
tacomadude2000 will become famous soon enough

Name: Andrew
tacomadude2000's Tacoma Gallery
Good way to unload furniture

Well the other day I needed to get a desk out of the back of my truck and decided to make a vid of me doing it. I would recommend doing it this way...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry6uzg0H-o4
Old 07-21-2010, 07:39 AM   #2
Local Man
bigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bigburrito's Tacoma Gallery
haha awesome. thanks for posting this up. make some more how-tos!
Old 07-21-2010, 12:03 PM   #4
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
hahah i think every possible piece that could break...did!!
Old 08-16-2010, 08:54 AM   #5
tacomadude2000 will become famous soon enough

Name: Andrew
tacomadude2000's Tacoma Gallery
glad you guys like it. The pieces still werent small enough to fit in the trash can afterwards so i had to chop it up with an axe... my neighbors thought i was
Old 09-16-2010, 05:31 PM   #6
91 toyota tacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: john
91 toyota tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
LOL! thats the same way i empty my bed when it get full of trash!
Old 09-16-2010, 05:44 PM   #7
megillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
megillet's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to megillet
I think its funny that YouTube linked to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS9bipD5tes

What a crybaby.
Old 09-16-2010, 05:52 PM   #8
BakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Herbie Hancock
BakoTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomadude2000 View Post
Well the other day I needed to get a desk out of the back of my truck and decided to make a vid of me doing it. I would recommend doing it this way...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry6uzg0H-o4

Looks good to me!

Did you used to work for United? lol
Old 09-16-2010, 05:55 PM   #9
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigburrito View Post
haha awesome. thanks for posting this up. make some more how-tos!
Yeah this should be a sticky.
Old 09-16-2010, 05:56 PM   #10
REX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
REX_111_MDG_BMET's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by megillet View Post

What a crybaby.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tac...-car-wahh.html
Old 09-16-2010, 05:58 PM   #11
megillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
megillet's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to megillet
Quote:
Originally Posted by REX_111_MDG_BMET View Post
So, what you are saying is that I replied with a repost...
Old 09-16-2010, 06:06 PM   #12
REX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
REX_111_MDG_BMET's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So, what you are saying is that I replied with a repost...
in a roundabout kinda way-- i don't think you meant any harm, so i'll let it slide
Old 11-28-2010, 01:52 AM   #13
'02TRD will become famous soon enough

Name: Jason
'02TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

What a crybaby.

haha, funny shit