Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

4cyl engine sputter

Old 06-30-2010, 07:09 PM   #1
dustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dustinclm's Tacoma Gallery
4cyl engine sputter

The last few mornings when i start my truck i have noticed that, while the engine is cold, the first one or two times i try to accelerate the engine will sputter like its bogging down or running out of gas. When i ease off the accelerator then accelerate again it will accelerate just fine. Once i get going and the motors starts to warm up it will run just fine. I live in south louisiana so it sure as hell isnt cold here and i have not done anything to the motor lately besides change my battery a month ago. Any suggestions?