Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

Door locks.

Old 06-11-2008, 12:05 AM   #1
sormi is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Radio Repair
sormi's Tacoma Gallery
Door locks.

In my daughters 2006 Tundra I programed it to lock the doors automatically when she starts the truck. Can this be done on my 2008 Tacoma? Does anyone have the instructions on how to do it?

Thanks
Old 06-11-2008, 12:33 AM   #2
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Hi there, i wrote this thread a while ago:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...a-manuals.html

there are two kind of rs2300 alarms, the one with a push out valet button, and the one that doesn't, in none of them you can program the ignition controlled locks, check those documents, its well explained there

Ed.
Old 06-11-2008, 04:43 AM   #3
sormi is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Radio Repair
sormi's Tacoma Gallery
I don't have the RS3200 Plus in my Taco. I guess I have the RS3200. I don't have the led on my keyless remote.
Old 06-11-2008, 08:59 AM   #4
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by sormi View Post
I don't have the RS3200 Plus in my Taco. I guess I have the RS3200. I don't have the led on my keyless remote.
However, it can not be programmed to lock the doors with ignition, mayne you need an aftermarket alarm for that....
Old 06-11-2008, 12:00 PM   #6

Yea in the 2nd gen tacomas, ignition controlled locks are not an option with any of the oem alarm systems... lame-o