jet chips

Old 07-13-2010, 09:30 PM   #1
ARBman is on a distinguished road
Name: jobro
ARBman's Tacoma Gallery
jet chips

would a jet computer chip help any thing or is it all bull
Old 07-13-2010, 09:32 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Does nothing.
Old 07-13-2010, 09:32 PM   #3
Asgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Asgard's Tacoma Gallery
all bull
Old 07-13-2010, 09:34 PM   #4
ARBman's Tacoma Gallery
thought so i was just playen with google and fond one and was wondering, it all sonds like bull even the advertisement
Old 07-13-2010, 09:36 PM   #5
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
I've noticed you have been trying to get all this performance out of your truck. Why not leave your truck as is and buy something that is meant to be fast?
Old 07-13-2010, 09:49 PM   #6
ARBman's Tacoma Gallery
man thats all i got and all i can afford for a long while and i just like to have the best performance out off what i got i dont like to go fast and im not trying to, i just like trying to add a little HP here and there and get better preformance like many people on this sight im just an avrage joe just trying having fun with my hobbie my truck
Old 07-14-2010, 04:29 AM   #7
el tráfico más lento se queda derecha
SManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SManZ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
I've noticed you have been trying to get all this performance out of your truck. Why not leave your truck as is and buy something that is meant to be fast?
Lol u sound like my g/f. Nothing wrong with a fast truck!

I looked into the jet chips and things several years ago for my first truck. From what I gathered the jet chips and the eBay resistor don't do anything more than simply pressing harder on the gas pedal would do.
Old 07-14-2010, 11:43 AM   #8
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by SManZ View Post
Lol u sound like my g/f. Nothing wrong with a fast truck!
Nothing wrong with them they just can be as fast as a car and like some cars most trucks can only go in a straight line. I thought about a blower and yadda yadda on my Taco but what for? I can go faster in a Fox Body mustang for less money and make retarded power for the same money.