Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

Tacoma Yamaha TRD Special Edition

Old 06-15-2008, 07:40 PM   #1
big bad john is on a distinguished road

big bad john's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to big bad john
Tacoma Yamaha TRD Special Edition

Any members out there have any great shots of 2007 toyota tacoma yamaha trd special edition.Also any web sites with info on the 2007 toyota tacoma yamaha trd special edition.
Old 06-15-2008, 07:43 PM   #2
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery

Old 06-15-2008, 07:43 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
this is from tundrasolutions, but it may be some of what you are looking for.

http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forum...rd-yamaha-s-e/
Old 06-15-2008, 07:44 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post

tail lights and carbon fiber accents look pretty sweet!!
Old 06-15-2008, 07:47 PM   #5
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
this is from tundrasolutions, but it may be some of what you are looking for.

http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forum...rd-yamaha-s-e/
so you don't have to register over there...

Old 06-15-2008, 10:02 PM   #6
it's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud of

it's in coma's Tacoma Gallery
didn't even know they existed. is the only difference the carbon fiber accents?
Old 06-21-2008, 07:06 AM   #7
big bad john is on a distinguished road

big bad john's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to big bad john
Any web sites out there with info on the 2007 toyota tacoma yamaha trd special edition.I can only find info on the 2007 toyota tacoma off road and sport models.
Old 10-28-2008, 10:05 AM   #8
Motorshooter
Motorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of light

Navy: IC2 SS
Motorshooter's Tacoma Gallery
And...it comes with a dog...as I see in the picture
Old 10-29-2008, 06:23 AM   #9
linkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud of

Name: link the stink!
linkfeeney's Tacoma Gallery
wow, i did not know they made this? what's so special about it?
Old 10-29-2008, 06:51 AM   #10
linkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud of

Name: link the stink!
linkfeeney's Tacoma Gallery
damn you canucks! but hey, i'm sure that edition cause alot more than my 4 door trd.
Old 12-16-2008, 08:53 AM   #13
The Gunslinger
TacoNH has a spectacular aura aboutTacoNH has a spectacular aura about

Name: Cody
TacoNH's Tacoma Gallery
I want that carbon fiber dash kit, anyone know where to get it online? And please don't say ebay :-)
Old 12-16-2008, 10:47 AM   #15
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery

thats what i got done on my pickup it only cost me 35 bucks and its the same damn thing as the other pickup but doesn't cost 3 grand more.
Old 12-16-2008, 11:01 AM   #16
No matter where you go there you are.
taco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Galen
taco084gb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgrednek3006 View Post

thats what i got done on my pickup it only cost me 35 bucks and its the same damn thing as the other pickup but doesn't cost 3 grand more.
Those sticks r great where or who did you have make them. I like the Black one especially.
Old 12-16-2008, 12:51 PM   #17
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco084gb View Post
Those sticks r great where or who did you have make them. I like the Black one especially.
Talk to Sockmonkey!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/soc...s-badging.html
Old 12-16-2008, 01:25 PM   #19
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearskill View Post
Why would I want Yamaha on the side of my truck?
For me I own two of them and think they make some kick ass bikes.
Old 12-16-2008, 04:27 PM   #20
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearskill View Post
What the hell does Yamaha have to do with TRD? Don't get me wrong Yamaha makes some sick stuff, but thats just stupid. Why would I want Yamaha on the side of my truck?
well when everything in my garage is Yamaha (6 fourwheelers four snowmobiles a jetski and a bike on the way) and all i haul is Yamaha why not make it a yamaha? look into the concepts and you will see where Yamaha and Toyota paired up for like four different concepts.