Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

Wheel Bearing DIY?????

Old 07-16-2010, 04:33 PM   #1
Eesh is on a distinguished road
Eesh's Tacoma Gallery
Question Wheel Bearing DIY?????

Does anyone know where I can find a wheel bearing change out DIY???
Old 07-16-2010, 08:57 PM   #2
Eesh is on a distinguished road
Eesh's Tacoma Gallery
Question

Bump
Old 07-21-2010, 12:28 PM   #3
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forum...st-w-pics.html
Old 07-21-2010, 02:00 PM   #4
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
So he bought the whole thing?

How much does this DIY cost? I might need it in the future and it looks real simple.
Old 07-21-2010, 02:15 PM   #5
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Yea he just installed a new bearing assembly.
Old 03-20-2011, 11:31 PM   #6
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dysfunctnlretard View Post
That looks easy. After reading the service manual I was confused. But that write up make everything make sense.
Old 06-10-2011, 06:42 PM   #7
kevintuckerman is a jewel in the roughkevintuckerman is a jewel in the roughkevintuckerman is a jewel in the rough

Name: kevin
kevintuckerman's Tacoma Gallery
This is exactly how I did it. http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forum...st-w-pics.html

The local machine shop guy had no problem doing it for 20 bucks. He even did it while I waited. My driver side was shot with pits and passenger side dry. I replaced them at 80k. Dealers want 800+ to replace each of the front bearings. The do not come as an assembled hub/bearing. Most cars today do.