LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

accelerator pedal the same from 2005 through 2010??

Old 08-09-2010, 11:49 AM   #1
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
accelerator pedal the same from 2005 through 2010??

Mine was cut when I bought it...brand new truck.

While it's OK for now w/ the Tacoma carpet mats...I'm concerned about the short pedal when I install the Weathertech drop in liners. Go figure.

So, I may search out an original non-cut pedal...I'll probably have to go to a junk yard...because Toyota is probably not gonna sell me one.

Info on the model years that will be a direct OEM replacement for my 2010 Tacoma would be helpful.

TIA

Larry.
Old 08-09-2010, 02:11 PM   #2
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Nobody?

Maybe this is a no-brainer.

I guess I'll check out the junk yards.

Maybe Ebay?
Old 08-09-2010, 02:13 PM   #3
UnderWater Monopoly Champion
TicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: F-15 Crew-Chief
Name: Anastatia Beaverhausen
TicTacOma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to TicTacOma
Search the threads. There was mention of the fact if you are not pleased with the "chopped pedal", Toyota is on the string to get you a new pedal that has been specifically made to clear the floor mats.
Old 08-09-2010, 04:29 PM   #4
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TicTacOma View Post
Search the threads. There was mention of the fact if you are not pleased with the "chopped pedal", Toyota is on the string to get you a new pedal that has been specifically made to clear the floor mats.
Thanks.

That may work. But I'm sure it will be a smaller version matching the size of the cut down one I have...although probably much better looking.

I'm interested in an original OEM petal that has not been re-sized.