Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

mods i'd like to see

Old 06-29-2008, 09:47 PM   #1
RWDUNKY is on a distinguished road
RWDUNKY's Tacoma Gallery
mods i'd like to see

#1---led glove box light
#2---adding a light bulb to the back of the 4x4 switch, there is a small plug on the back of the switch that looks like a bulb holder but is not and there is no power going to the terminals.
#3---led cargo light in center brake light, like the tundra
Old 06-29-2008, 09:59 PM   #2
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
#1 would be pretty easy. Get some of those LED strips and get to work.

#2 is done and there is a write up on this forum

#3 get a bed bar and mount some lights on there.
Old 06-29-2008, 10:41 PM   #3
RWDUNKY is on a distinguished road
RWDUNKY's Tacoma Gallery
forgot one
clock display that does not dim when headlights are on,
Old 07-02-2008, 07:37 PM   #4
1/2 man 1/2 amazing
sooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: A A Ron
sooner07's Tacoma Gallery
#5 Seat warmers connected to a switch placed in the switch blanks to the left of the steering wheel. (I think I'll do this one myself at some point)
Old 07-02-2008, 07:48 PM   #5
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
electric disconnecting sway bar
Air compressor package instead of the 400/100 w 110 volt plug in the bed.
Train horns
Old 07-02-2008, 08:10 PM   #6
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ sounds like PB's truck.
Old 07-06-2008, 03:50 PM   #7
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Checkout the thread in my sig. Illuminated 4wd switch has been done, and I had a different solution for bed lights. I have a cap now so one in the 3rd brake light would be useless. Same thing if you have a hard bed cover, or anything else that doesn't open the bed up fully to light from the 3rd brake light.