Notices

Knob Trouble

Old 08-18-2010, 05:18 PM   #1
wag more...bark less
KATESTOYTAC is on a distinguished road

Name: KATE
KATESTOYTAC's Tacoma Gallery
Knob Trouble

I recently bought this shift knob from Auto Zone because I like the red stitching and it matches my truck color. It had a plastic adapter which split after a week...there are no threads inside the knob, but I'm wondering what other options there are to make it work other than returning it? I've been looking online for one that matches it but that just screws on like the factory one, but no such luck just yet. It's got be solid because my girl also drives it on occasion and I don't want to listen to the complaints! LOL

suggestions?
Attached Thumbnails
Knob Trouble-shift-knob.jpg  
Old 08-18-2010, 05:22 PM   #2
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
You might have to return it and get another one, if it came with any papers look and see if they have a website you could order a new piece.
Old 08-18-2010, 05:24 PM   #3
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
I'd invest in something better so you have better quality piece.
Old 08-18-2010, 05:45 PM   #4
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
i hate when i have knob trouble