Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

Mods Gone Bad

Old 09-24-2010, 08:58 PM   #22
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
I didn't secure the end of my air hose (for my OBA system) and had the tank at 140ish psi and I was messing with a fitting and it came off and the hose whipped me in the face.
Old 10-16-2010, 07:01 PM   #23
RidinHigh
SmallTacoBigDream is a glorious beacon of lightSmallTacoBigDream is a glorious beacon of lightSmallTacoBigDream is a glorious beacon of lightSmallTacoBigDream is a glorious beacon of lightSmallTacoBigDream is a glorious beacon of lightSmallTacoBigDream is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Beau
SmallTacoBigDream's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B. View Post
I didn't secure the end of my air hose (for my OBA system) and had the tank at 140ish psi and I was messing with a fitting and it came off and the hose whipped me in the face.
lol
thats funny
Old 10-16-2010, 07:07 PM   #24
Watching Chris4x4 o.O
borderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Navy: Leading seaman, Electrical Technician, CFFS(E), Pacific Fleet
Name: Jeremy
borderbrat's Tacoma Gallery
Had an airline come off one of the fittings on the tank. Went from 150psi to zero in about a second scared the crap out of the chick walking beside my truck. Replaced all the crappy steel fittings with some good brass ones today.
Old 10-16-2010, 07:09 PM   #25
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Welded the slip joint in my steering and ended up installing it one spline to the left so it all needs to come out again some time to make the wheel straight when driving straight.

Here's what the interior looked like with the column out.
Old 03-21-2011, 10:01 AM   #26
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
BHLM fogged up....cant figure out why the other one didnt?????

it's a mystery.........
Old 04-07-2011, 05:53 PM   #27
DevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DevL's Tacoma Gallery
Installed vinyl arm rests. Broke the welds on arm rest to install. Used soldering gun to melt back. Scrathced and mangled the driver's side vinyl within a week. Partially busted both front arm rests by putting weight on them and pulling door real hard to see if wind noise was related to a door not being shut all the way... did it to both front doors within 2 days.