Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

How To: Change Spark Plugs (VIDEO)

Old 08-25-2010, 02:28 PM   #1
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
How To: Change Spark Plugs (VIDEO)

It's on a FJ but it's the same thing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XhAtvQWIv8?fs=1
Old 08-25-2010, 11:27 PM   #2
=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed
=JSG='s Tacoma Gallery
Nice video, Does changing your own spark plugs void any warranties?
Old 08-25-2010, 11:59 PM   #3
Manlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Manlaan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by =JSG= View Post
Nice video, Does changing your own spark plugs void any warranties?
Not sure why it would, just as changing your own oil, filters, or anything else is just standard routine maintenance.

I sure do miss the old days when you didn't have to dismantle half the engine just to get to the plugs...
Old 08-26-2010, 12:10 AM   #4
MadeInMaine
MadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Owen
MadeInMaine's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MadeInMaine
beginner knowledge, but great video for the beginners!
Old 08-26-2010, 12:19 AM   #5
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
awsome find! i was actually looking for a vid on how to do this a while ago. i figured it out myself tho.
Old 09-04-2010, 11:58 AM   #6
trialsmm is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Ret. MSGT ANG
trialsmm's Tacoma Gallery
I changed my '09 pre-runner plugs in 1hr 15min. thanks for all the pics and video.
Mick
Old 09-04-2010, 12:06 PM   #7
2010 double cab TRD Sport
El Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shed

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
I would wash the engine, so no debris falls into the cyclinders.
Old 09-04-2010, 12:23 PM   #8
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by trialsmm View Post
I changed my '09 pre-runner plugs in 1hr 15min. thanks for all the pics and video.
Mick
Old 07-16-2011, 04:40 PM   #10
srwooten is on a distinguished road
srwooten's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the great video. Saved me from screwing up something for sure!