Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

tail light problem

Old 07-09-2008, 08:46 PM   #1
altifron is on a distinguished road

altifron's Tacoma Gallery
tail light problem

ok i just knoticed tonight that my tail lights are on steady now my day time running lights dont work i either have all off with the corners on or night lights
trying to get a pictures to help understand
now i there a way to get my tail lights on only when i trun on my full lights
also how dark you think i can gt my tail lights if i smoke them without the cops being on my butt 24/7
i seen corvettes driving around with them done and it looks sickkkkkkk. also been thinking about it for a cupple of weeks now
Old 07-09-2008, 08:49 PM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoTRD View Post
I have no clue what you just said.
X2.
I think he is speaking Canadian.
Old 07-09-2008, 08:52 PM   #4

Lightbulb

1. day time running lights dont work
2. tail lights are on steady
3 is there away of have my tail lights on when i choose to put them on
4. whats the darkest tint i can put on my tail lights without getting a stack of tickets
Old 07-09-2008, 08:54 PM   #5
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by altifron View Post
1. day time running lights dont work
2. tail lights are on steady
3 is there away of have my tail lights on when i choose to put them on
4. whats the darkest tint i can put on my tail lights without getting a stack of tickets
1. Chek your fuses
2. see #1
3. you could put a in a switch for the tail light cirsut
4. check local laws.
Old 07-09-2008, 08:58 PM   #6

already
so im asuming this is normal that the tail lights come on automaticly when the truck is on
Old 07-09-2008, 09:03 PM   #7

Quote:
already
so im asuming this is normal that the tail lights come on automaticly when the truck is on
Im not familliar with the Canadian trucks. I know some things are different. Maybe check with the dealer?
Old 07-10-2008, 01:47 AM   #8
BlueTaco is on a distinguished road
Army: Military Police - Dog handler
BlueTaco's Tacoma Gallery
you have an auto and looking at them in park? I thought the same thing, but when you take it out of park the taillights turn off.
Old 07-10-2008, 03:54 PM   #9

ohh i seee i never noticed untill lastnight
Old 07-10-2008, 04:16 PM   #10
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
also how dark you think i can gt my tail lights if i smoke them without the cops being on my butt 24/7

they only pull u over cuz the "Reverse light" (clean part of tail light) is covered. if u smoke ur tails and leave the clear part clear, a cop will not pull you over. thats the reason they pull u over, majority of the people have them all tinted, but i think it looks sick with the clear part left clear