1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Anyone create or have access to a good spreadsheet for keeping up with maintenance?

Discussion in 'Technical Chat' started by guitars&tacos, Oct 19, 2010.

1. Oct 19, 2010 at 5:59 AM
    guitars&tacos

guitars&tacos [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    North Metro Atlanta
    Vehicle:
    2018 White TRD 4x4 Off Road 6 MT
    I have tried a few online spreadsheets and I really dont like them. Anyone have a spreadsheet they have created that will help keep up with maintenance logs?

2. Oct 19, 2010 at 6:03 AM
    757southpaw

757southpaw Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jay
    Vehicle:
    07' DC LB TRD Sport 4x4
    BAK BakFlip Tonneau cover, 30% front tinted windows, AVS vent shades, Black Billet Grill,Pop& Lock, secondary air filter removed, Goodyear Duratrac's, Billies @ 2.5" on front, Billies on back w/ 1.5" AAL, Toytec Diff drop, NOKYA Hyper Yellow fog light bulbs, LaminX Weathertechs, Rear diff breather mod, BHLM
    I have an xcel spreadsheet that I created for myself. There are no reminders, but it does help to know the last time something was done! I mad a tab for maintanence and another for mods! PM me if u'd like a copy of it.

3. Oct 19, 2010 at 6:05 AM
    Veccster

Veccster bass turds

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Pittsburgh - The City of Champions
    Vehicle:
    2020 Pro
    Great question. I just use the book that came new with my trucks manual. It only asks for check marks but I write all over the pages (cost of certain things, mileage, anything else I changed/fixed/replaced, etc). I even keep track of my windsheild wipers...just to see if I am getting good value out of buying "good" wipers.

I have one for my dirt bike but it's built around hours (not miles) and other off-road specific maintenance.

Curious to hear if anyone has one for a truck.

4. Oct 19, 2010 at 6:13 AM
    guitars&tacos

guitars&tacos [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    North Metro Atlanta
    Vehicle:
    2018 White TRD 4x4 Off Road 6 MT
    This one HERE is OK I suppose. I used to use it with my MAZDASPEED3, but it left me wanting more room to type in some of the cells. The one I used also kept track of cost. I am probably the dumbest IT guy you'll ever meet when it comes to Excel and that's why I ask here. ( I am much better at designing and maintaining complex networks than silly spreadsheets.)

5. Oct 19, 2010 at 6:16 AM
    JDMcQ

JDMcQ Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    The Mushroom Capital of the World
    I use an app for my Droid called aCar. It tracks maintenance, fuel mileage and expense and trip records. Of course, if you don't have a Droid this information will be useless to you.

6. Oct 19, 2010 at 12:04 PM
    tonto340

tonto340 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Gambrills, MD
    I made an excel spreadsheet that shows date, mileage, maintenance performed, cost, what store parts were bought from and receipt number. Works for me.

Products Discussed in

To Top