LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

What fuse controls the interior cig lighter and power outlet???

Old 10-22-2010, 10:04 PM   #1
sonomacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: JB
sonomacoma's Tacoma Gallery
What fuse controls the interior cig lighter and power outlet???

Just got a 2007 TRD Off-Road 4x4 dbl cab and the interior cig lighter and power outlet to the right of it dont work. I checked the underside of the fuse box cover but couldn't figure which fuse controlled them. Any help would be great. Also, new here...forgive my nieveness....and spelling. Sorry if this posts in the wrong area...let the hazing begin.
Old 10-24-2010, 08:05 AM   #2
EnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EnolaGaia's Tacoma Gallery
The actual power to the cig lighter / 12V power outlet comes from the 15A PWR OUTLET fuse. The power to activate the accessory socket relay comes from the 7.5A ACC fuse. Both are located in the fuse block behind your lower left dash.
Old 12-04-2010, 10:01 AM   #3
Ca1192 is on a distinguished road
Name: Cody
Ca1192's Tacoma Gallery
Where is the 12v Power outlet relay 2nd gen

I want to have power to my cigarette lighter all the time not just when I have the key in the outlet. So my question is which relay under the hood controls this?
Old 12-04-2010, 10:22 AM   #4
2010 double cab TRD Sport
El Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shed

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
I think is in the How to section