Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

Seat Belt Buzzer

Old 07-30-2008, 06:15 PM   #1
Ranger08 will become famous soon enough
Ranger08's Tacoma Gallery
Seat Belt Buzzer

OK. I know I need to wear my seat belt but driving down the driveway NO! If the seat belt is not connected the "Buzzer" comes on. How can I remove this warning function?
Old 07-30-2008, 06:18 PM   #2
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...html#post45925
Old 07-30-2008, 06:18 PM   #3
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...eat+belt+chime this should be the thread you need
Old 07-30-2008, 06:19 PM   #4
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dang it. i had it and ya beat me to it. thanks alot
Old 07-30-2008, 06:21 PM   #5
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

btw, where in NC are u guys?
Old 07-30-2008, 06:22 PM   #6

im close to good ole stanly county
Old 07-30-2008, 06:25 PM   #7
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastlytaco View Post
im close to good ole stanly county
d00d...i'll be out in albemarle/badin for 2 weeks starting on saturday for guard...u gotta come to the meet in URE 9-10 aug...lol
Old 07-30-2008, 06:26 PM   #8

cant familys got vacation
Old 07-30-2008, 06:28 PM   #9

you doing manuvers or something in c-130s?
Old 07-30-2008, 06:30 PM   #10
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastlytaco View Post
you doing manuvers or something in c-130s?
nah...annual tour for comm
Old 07-30-2008, 06:31 PM   #11

ohhh. yeah those things are pretty common around here though. ya get used to em after a while i guess.
Old 07-30-2008, 06:44 PM   #12
Ranger08 will become famous soon enough
Ranger08's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the help. I did a search but could not find this thread.
Old 07-30-2008, 06:44 PM   #13

any time my friend
Old 07-30-2008, 06:51 PM   #14
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger08 View Post
Thanks for the help. I did a search but could not find this thread.
where in NC are u from, ranger?
Old 09-24-2008, 09:53 AM   #15
JDeering is on a distinguished road
JDeering's Tacoma Gallery
seatbelt alarm

If you are still interested in silencing your seatbelt alarm, go to clickercheater.com. They sell silencing devices for $15, they're totally legal, and you don't have to worry about disabling the airbag. I bought one a couple months ago for the passangers side alarm because my dog rides in the front seat pretty often and I could not take the dinging anymore!! Hope this helps
Old 09-24-2008, 02:35 PM   #16
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeering View Post
If you are still interested in silencing your seatbelt alarm, go to clickercheater.com. They sell silencing devices for $15, they're totally legal, and you don't have to worry about disabling the airbag. I bought one a couple months ago for the passangers side alarm because my dog rides in the front seat pretty often and I could not take the dinging anymore!! Hope this helps
if u look in the cheap/free mods section of the tech forum, theres a free way to do it, just by turning the key and messing w/ the trip reset button