Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

1GR-FE PDF

Old 11-16-2010, 07:25 AM   #1
Mayday
mmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Veteran
Name: Mike
mmadej87's Tacoma Gallery
1GR-FE PDF

not sure if someone posted this already, i tried searching didnt find anything...its a pdf file on the 1gr-fe

1GRFEEngine4.0.pdf

enjoy
Old 11-16-2010, 07:29 AM   #3
Mayday
mmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Nice find- Where is that from??
google
Old 11-16-2010, 07:30 AM   #4
Mayday

im assuming it was made for the tundra, since there is alot of references to "refer to tundra manual" but the 1gr-fe is the 1gr-fe no?
Old 11-16-2010, 07:32 AM   #5
me gusta pechos firmes
jivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jack MeHoff
jivewalker's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks! I asked the following question in another hthread but didn't get an answer, maybe you can? What is the most recent FSM and Wiring Manual available? All I can find is 05-06 FSM and 07 wiring manual. Thanks if you know!
Old 11-16-2010, 07:32 AM   #6
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
sweet thanks rep to u
Old 11-16-2010, 07:33 AM   #7
Mayday

sorry bud, no clue...just did a random search on google for 1gr-fe specs and this is what i found...wish i knew..maybe someone else will know?
Old 11-16-2010, 07:35 AM   #8
me gusta pechos firmes
jivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmadej87 View Post
sorry bud, no clue...just did a random search on google for 1gr-fe specs and this is what i found...wish i knew..maybe someone else will know?
Thanks for posting, rep to you
Old 11-16-2010, 04:31 PM   #9
Mayday

posted this during a crappy part of the day, thought id BUMP for anyone that missed
Old 11-16-2010, 08:36 PM   #10
Clever white boy.
wired_af is on a distinguished road

Name: Alex
wired_af's Tacoma Gallery
This is an awesome find...
Old 11-16-2010, 08:44 PM   #11
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by jivewalker View Post
Thanks! I asked the following question in another hthread but didn't get an answer, maybe you can? What is the most recent FSM and Wiring Manual available? All I can find is 05-06 FSM and 07 wiring manual. Thanks if you know!
For such a new truck only Toyota would have it. They don't even make a Hayne's manual for my 2010 yet. There is a website that you can log onto and pay $15 a year to see all the current manuals but I have heard that you can't save or print them.
Old 11-17-2010, 04:41 AM   #12
me gusta pechos firmes

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
For such a new truck only Toyota would have it. They don't even make a Hayne's manual for my 2010 yet. There is a website that you can log onto and pay $15 a year to see all the current manuals but I have heard that you can't save or print them.
thanks, that seems to be what I am finding out as well. What sucks is I know the wiring has changed with the different air bags, mirror camera, etc. Thanks again for the reply.
Old 11-17-2010, 05:25 AM   #13
iSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

iSTIZO99's Tacoma Gallery
I got my manuals from Helm Inc. Not sure for the 2011 although you might wanna give them a look.
Old 11-17-2010, 05:57 AM   #14
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSTIZO99 View Post
I got my manuals from Helm Inc. Not sure for the 2011 although you might wanna give them a look.
$70 per book of 4. http://www.helminc.com/helm/Result.a...elected_media=