Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

new toy in the mail

Old 04-15-2007, 12:26 PM   #1
evile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shed

evile's Tacoma Gallery
new toy in the mail

got this through a reward program from work gonna mount it on my quad or on my truck

You take your bike off-road. Isn't it time to take your video camera and capture all the incredible action? Waterproof, compact and shock-resistant, this hands-free camera goes through dirt, snow or rain and plays video on your PC or TV. Mount it on your helmet, handlebars, or wherever you want. Provides full-function digital recording, and the included USB and RCA cables make it easy to play back and watch later. Camera features a 32MB internal memory that's expandable up to 2GB with the built-in SD drive (SD Memory Card not included). Designed for skating, mountain biking, water sports, paintball, music videos, and a whole lot more. Delivers 640 x 480 VGA resolution at 30 frames per second. Now that you know what your camera can deliver, what can you dish out?
Old 04-15-2007, 12:29 PM   #2
Offroad Enthusiast
BrianPK is on a distinguished road
BrianPK's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to BrianPK
hey, i want one!

any idea of the brand name, model number? so's i can go buy one
Old 04-15-2007, 12:34 PM   #3
evile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shed

evile's Tacoma Gallery
Oregon Scientific Extreme Cam its like $130 but i have points i use as dollars so all its costing me is like 20 bucks and shipping

im thinking mount it on the dash of the truck when i go trail driving