Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

Need Help On Daughter's Camery.

Old 12-21-2010, 03:24 PM   #21
Waverly has a spectacular aura aboutWaverly has a spectacular aura about

Waverly's Tacoma Gallery
Guys..took daughters Camry in today. Told them to check front end ...tie rods..ect....rotate tires and check the front wheel that was missing the lug nut last week.
Tech came back and said the front end was out of alignment. My daughter had the car in there a couple months ago for an alignment...the tech they were having trouble with the machine and it was not accurate. So they rescheduled it next week for a re-alignment...
That should fix her....
Old 12-21-2010, 03:31 PM   #22
sethr21785 is a splendid one to beholdsethr21785 is a splendid one to beholdsethr21785 is a splendid one to beholdsethr21785 is a splendid one to beholdsethr21785 is a splendid one to beholdsethr21785 is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Missile Maint Tech, 2 Muns
Name: Seth
sethr21785's Tacoma Gallery
Good to hear that you are going to get it fixed.. Make sure when you get the car aligned they give you the print off that tells you what they adjusted so you can see how far off it was
Old 12-21-2010, 03:37 PM   #23
Wild Ginger
BrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BrettBretterson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDKenE View Post
perhaps you had a broken belt or something in the tire and when they rotated the tires to the front it made the problem more pronounced. Just guessing of course.
Quote:
Originally Posted by krimson View Post
If his daughter has the 4 cyl Camry, it has a timing chain and those are bullet proof.
Wow
Old 12-21-2010, 03:50 PM   #24
Waverly has a spectacular aura aboutWaverly has a spectacular aura about

Waverly's Tacoma Gallery
Hope that's it....driving it on dry road today...it did not pull any to the left or right...but had some shimmie in the steering wheel.
Any way the tech said that it was out....soooo

Thanks for all the info on this thread to help us out...you guys are great