LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

Toyota Bed Mat

Old 12-19-2010, 06:44 AM   #1
JDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
JDeLuca's Tacoma Gallery
Toyota Bed Mat

My Toyota Bed mat is short about 13 inches from the front of the bed. I have a standard bed, think the dealer might have pordered a shot bed mat??? Thanks, Joe
Old 12-19-2010, 06:49 AM   #2
Kahunadave is a jewel in the roughKahunadave is a jewel in the roughKahunadave is a jewel in the roughKahunadave is a jewel in the rough
Marines: Harrier powerplants
Name: Dave
Kahunadave's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Kahunadave
Yup yup.. sounds like it.. mines a LB and fits perfectly front to back. I'd take it back and say "WTF"??
Old 12-19-2010, 07:16 AM   #3
JDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JDeLuca's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks. The salesman ordered it, what a jackass!!
Old 12-19-2010, 11:11 AM   #4
NE Taco is on a distinguished road
NE Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Mine also fits perfectly in my LB
Old 12-19-2010, 11:58 AM   #5

JDeLuca's Tacoma Gallery
I never bothered to look at the bed mat, it was not something I would have thought to check. I just noticed it, I will call the dealer tomorrow. Thanks
Old 12-19-2010, 12:13 PM   #6
VanCity Taco.
ilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to behold

ilg's Tacoma Gallery
If its shaped like an upside down T, its for a shortbed.
If its shaped like an I then its for the long bed.

Sounds like the guy at the dealership... should not be working at the dealership.
Old 12-21-2010, 02:04 PM   #7

JDeLuca's Tacoma Gallery
Bed Mat

Returned from the dealer today. I had to return the short bed mat before they would order the long bed one. The parts guy had to see it before ordering the long bed one. I told him over the phone it was 13 inches short. Stiil had to bring it in. I guess seeing is believing.