1996 Tacoma, I did a radio install (blew 1 fuse to dome light) but after, my signals don't work:
- My hazards work (the arrows light up as well)
- Checked fuses both place inside the car and under hood
- I've switch the other relays and found no change.
- replaced flasher (part #ep 35 from autozone).
- bought a used junk yard turn signal switch
- i've also pulled my radio to look for exposed wires, looked fine from what i could tell.
Any Suggestions or ideas?
I had this posted in the "Lighting" but wasn't getting much luck, was hoping to get any suggestions in this section.
My only guess is maybe some wires behind the radio maybe is shorting?