Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

Emergency POV Lights on Your Taco

Old 08-19-2008, 04:10 PM   #1
PhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Civil Air Patrol (US Air Force Auxiliary)
PhoenixCadet's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PhoenixCadet
Emergency POV Lights on Your Taco

This question is directed towards those involved in emergency services (LE, FF, EMS, etc) who have emergency lights on their POV (preferrably if you've got 'em on your Taco).

I've been browsing the forums over on Firehouse.com, because I'm interested in becoming a Vol FF in my family's town in NJ where I might attend college. One of the things I see posted alot are discussions about what kind of light set-up you've got on your POV. I know most who talk about it and all are usually labeled whackers - I'm just curious if anyone has a set-up on their Tacoma. I've only seen two Taco's with emergency lights (below), and that's it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbdR7xWxwaM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjiCBHFvrK0
Old 04-20-2009, 06:23 PM   #2
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
installin mine when my transfer from depts is over, i will have em posted