LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

Blew a UCA bushing

Old 01-02-2011, 12:48 AM   #1
Camburg :)
Ptowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryce
Ptowntaco's Tacoma Gallery
Blew a UCA bushing

I have the Camburg Uni ball UCA. I have been good abut greasing them and hat not. I started to hear a clanking noise. I looked around for some time and finally found out it is a bushing that is blown on my UCA.

I want to know what can cause this? I have had them on my truck for about 1 year... I also called Camburg 2 times now and left a message but no reply? Maybe cause of the holidays?

Any help will be great.

Thanks, Bryce
Old 01-02-2011, 12:55 AM   #2
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
Picture?
Old 01-02-2011, 12:58 AM   #3
Ptowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmb_crew View Post
Picture?
ohh thats what i forgot to say... I will take some tomorrow when it is light out.
Old 01-02-2011, 12:59 AM   #4
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ptowntaco View Post
ohh thats what i forgot to say... I will take some tomorrow when it is light out.
lol no problem
Old 01-02-2011, 01:02 AM   #5

yea tomorrow ill get a good pic of it. I just wanna know how it can happen?
Old 01-02-2011, 01:31 AM   #6

Navy:
Quote:
i have no idea. I kinda want to see what it looks like to see what part blew out.
Old 01-02-2011, 07:30 AM   #7
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Over greasing can cause them to blow out, and fail. They dont need alot of grease, and should only get a couple pumps of grease every 6 months or so...
Old 01-02-2011, 10:54 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Over greasing can cause them to blow out, and fail. They dont need alot of grease, and should only get a couple pumps of grease every 6 months or so...
I think that is what might of happend... i let my friend do the other side and i think he put way to much in.... i am off to get a pic.
Old 01-02-2011, 10:56 AM   #9
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Over greasing them.
Old 01-02-2011, 11:03 AM   #11

BAD BUSHING.....

GOOD BUSHING...

Old 01-02-2011, 11:10 AM   #12
Poser Truck
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Mushroomed, probably from overgreasing.