1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Speaker Interference from Power Side Mirrors

Discussion in 'Technical Chat' started by 08WhiteTRD, Jan 9, 2011.

1. Jan 9, 2011 at 1:23 PM
    08WhiteTRD

08WhiteTRD [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ben
    Rocklin, NorCal
    Vehicle:
    2008 White 4x4 TRD Sport
    Fox Suspension 2.5 Front and 2.0 Rear, All-Pro Skids, BAMF LCA Skid, Leer 100R, Scangauge II, WeatherTech Floorliners, WeatherTech window visors, Satoshi grill with HomerTaco mesh, Sockmonkey Tailgate Decal, BHLM, Center Console lock, ImMrYo Rear-view bracket, Rally Armor mud flaps, Crawford Eco-Block, USA-Spec PA-15
    Has anyone else ever gotten interference from using your power side mirrors. I just noticed this the other day. It happens when I use the side mirror button to the left and up. If the volume is down low you can't hear it but when the volume is up it is very noticeable. I know that I really don't change my mirror settings very often but it more of just an annoyance that it's there. I plan on calling the Toyota dealer this week to see if they can fix it.

2. Jan 9, 2011 at 7:26 PM
    08WhiteTRD

08WhiteTRD [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ben
    Rocklin, NorCal
    Vehicle:
    2008 White 4x4 TRD Sport
    Fox Suspension 2.5 Front and 2.0 Rear, All-Pro Skids, BAMF LCA Skid, Leer 100R, Scangauge II, WeatherTech Floorliners, WeatherTech window visors, Satoshi grill with HomerTaco mesh, Sockmonkey Tailgate Decal, BHLM, Center Console lock, ImMrYo Rear-view bracket, Rally Armor mud flaps, Crawford Eco-Block, USA-Spec PA-15
    Did some more tinkering and I figured out that it only has the interference when I have my Ipod plugged in my USA Spec PA-15 Toy.

3. Feb 5, 2011 at 8:42 PM
    revhappyleon

revhappyleon Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Manny
    Tampa near macdill
    Vehicle:
    07 Prerunner V6 6-speed(custom dual exhaust)
    dual exhaust, foglight anytime, satoshi, chlm, aux backup lights and electric fan conversion
    mine does it reliably i've got an aftermarket deck though i just ignore it but your not alone

Products Discussed in

To Top