1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Radio,interior light and keyless entry not working in the morning?

Discussion in 'Technical Chat' started by Graham.R, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Feb 15, 2011 at 9:09 PM
    Graham.R

Graham.R [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Graham
    Victoria
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD Sport 4x4
    Just wanted to say this is my first post and that I hope someone can give me some info on the problem my truck seems to be having. I just bought an 06 TRD sport and every morning when I go to get into the truck to go to work my keyless entry dosnt work. So I open it manually get in and my interior lights near the rear view mirror dont work either. I then proceed to start the truck and the radio dosnt work. Now I have read that the radios in these trucks are not the best and that this is a common problem. Anyways it usually takes about 10-15 mins for the radio to turn on and then the interior light and the keyless entry seems to work after that and everything seems to work for the rest of the day. The problem then repeats itself again in the morning. To me it seems like the radio may be the source of the problem but im not sure how all these things are related? Does anyone know where I should start to source out the problem? Thanks

2. Feb 15, 2011 at 9:11 PM
    gpend5.7sport

gpend5.7sport Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Gabe
    Houston
    Vehicle:
    2010 Toyota Tundra TRD Sport
    too damn many
    bad battery? in key and maybe the trucks? my 01 had the same problem it was jsut a bad battery

Products Discussed in

To Top