Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

How'd They Do This?

Old 05-04-2007, 01:37 PM   #1
The Count is on a distinguished road
The Count's Tacoma Gallery
How'd They Do This?

Any idea how the bike mount works and where I can get it? I assume he (or she) is using the cargo rails. Does the bike rail mount into the slots in the top of the cargo rails? I would love to get this setup! Thanx!
Attached Thumbnails
How'd They Do This?-2007_tacoma_v8_custom.jpg  
Old 05-04-2007, 01:40 PM   #2
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
i saw this taco but different color in miami car show this particular style is custom made but toyota has this accessory to attach your bike i have 2, it only cost me around $54. check out our taco store.
Old 05-04-2007, 01:48 PM   #3
The Count is on a distinguished road
The Count's Tacoma Gallery
I've never seen this in the accessory section online. Does it mount above the cargo rail like this one?
Old 05-04-2007, 01:57 PM   #4
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
not this particular one the one toyota accesories have is just an attachment to the front cargo rails. sorry if i confued you with the above photo attachment.
Old 05-05-2007, 05:22 AM   #5
evolution6972 is on a distinguished road

evolution6972's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to evolution6972
i dont have pics cause toyota has me truck but they do mount into the rails and if you dont have rails or dont wanna mount them to the rails i used a 2x6 board i had 3 bikes at once i also have the aftemarket onse they are all the same just mine doesnt havehave the screws to mount them so when i get me truck back im gonna go to the hardware store
Old 05-05-2007, 06:45 AM   #6
spp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to behold
spp's Tacoma Gallery
Check this site out.http://www.racknroad.com/truck-mounted-bike-racks.html
Old 06-19-2007, 10:52 AM   #7
EvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EvilBetty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Count View Post
Any idea how the bike mount works and where I can get it? I assume he (or she) is using the cargo rails. Does the bike rail mount into the slots in the top of the cargo rails? I would love to get this setup! Thanx!
Yes, they are mounting the Yakima parts to the cargo bars.
Old 07-01-2007, 08:33 AM   #8
Viet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Viet
Viet2100's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Viet2100
That Tacoma is nothing like ours.... its the new V8 Tacoma.

Rumors are that it will only come in that color and access cab.