Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

05+ 4wd passenger side diff mount

Old 03-21-2011, 04:13 PM   #1
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
05+ 4wd passenger side diff mount

After I got my 6" procomp, the kit came with their own mounts. I am removing the 6" kit and have the stock passenger side mount. It is an arm with 3 holes. It on one end it has a silver dollar size rubber type washer so the arm has a little play. Well It looks like on one side, something is missing. I cannot find this piece anywhere on the internet to see what was there. I don't even know what to call it or what to search for. This mount holds the front differential on 4WD tacomas.

Anyone have a clue?
Old 03-21-2011, 04:33 PM   #2
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
dang I found it on google images and it just so happens to be on this forum! He has a rubber spacer between the crossmember and the mount though. I need to know the original hardware.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...05-tacoma.html