Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

question about afe filters

Old 03-22-2011, 12:01 PM   #1
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
question about afe filters

im looking to get an afe stage 2 si cai soon. before all the haters come out and say im pissin my money away im fine with not getting a bunch of extra mpgs out of it i just want it for the throttle response and a lil extra seat of the pants hp's. but i was wondering, even though i see a lot of people talking about the pro dry filter, which filter i should choose. the pro 7 the pro 5 or stick with the pro dry. i dont mind oiling the filter when needed, have had k&n's in the past. anyone have any input on this? also i see that a lot of folks found theres for sale for like $250 im only seeing them for around $350. am i missin something or did prices just go up that quick? thanks for the help.
Old 03-22-2011, 12:04 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Their other filters are good. They probably catch more dirt than the dry filter.

http://afepower.com/technology_detail.php?tech_id=5

I think Autoanything has the best prices for AFE intakes. I'm not sure though.
Old 03-22-2011, 01:43 PM   #3
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
hmm wonder how all those guys got one for 250 then. they said it was on amazon but wonder how come so much cheaper.
Old 03-22-2011, 03:16 PM   #5
My turn.

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
Whats stt?