Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

driving from new mexico to florida and back

Old 04-07-2011, 08:38 AM   #1
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerospace Ground Equipment Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
driving from new mexico to florida and back

in may, i will be driving home from NM to FL for about a month, then back to NM.

truck has 25,XXX miles, should any fluids be replaced before i go? oil only has 200 miles on it (mobil1 10w30 synthetic and mobil1 filter) and i know the coolant is supposed to last upwards of 65-70k so what should i be looking for so i dont have problems in the middle of bumfuck texas or some hillbilly state like alabama?
Old 04-07-2011, 04:13 PM   #2
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cool cool. anybody else have any input?
Old 04-09-2011, 12:01 PM   #4
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdinfla View Post
Have a safe trip.
thanks walt, maybe i will run into you, i live in port saint john and im in melbourne/merrit island/cocoa beach area ALL the time.