Old 04-15-2011, 12:18 AM   #61
whoareyou133 is on a distinguished road
whoareyou133's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by macgyver View Post
Who are you?

Well im andrew who are you?
Old 04-15-2011, 07:36 AM   #62
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainEarth View Post
Twice a week! Damn. That's like $450 - $500 a month in gas alone. You'd probably be better off buying an old Corolla or Geo Metro beater for the commute, and saving the truck for weekends.
Yeah tell me about it...23 mile one way commute, then I drive a lot on the weekends. I keep kicking myself for selling my accord after I bought the truck. DOH! ...but at the time I needed the cash to resolve a money situation with my ex g/f. Had to pay her for the furniture in my house that she paid for.

Well my fingers are crossed for a company car sometime within the next year. Then I will go to filling up once every two weeks.
Old 04-15-2011, 07:37 AM   #63
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoareyou133 View Post
Well im andrew who are you?

B-rad from malibu. j/k