Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

Anybody know where to find a service manual/wiring diagrams for a 2009-10-or11

Old 04-18-2011, 12:40 AM   #1
kristonex is on a distinguished road

kristonex's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody know where to find a service manual/wiring diagrams for a 2009-10-or11

Just as the title says. I need a service manual specifically wiring charts for the newest model tacos I believe the change was in 2009?? I could be wrong there but i know my 2010 is definitely different. I am trying to find a different power source for my back up camera and also I'm adding a couple relays for some other components i got lined up. And eventually I'm adding an alarm with remote start, remote window control, Gps tracking the whole nine yards. I have been looking through a set of 2006 diagrams that i found floating around on here somewhere. Its a great set with virtually everything in it but there are a lot of discrepancies I have ran into with wire colors and locations.And yes i do know you have to look at the notes for the differences between JBL non JBL etc. yada yada It would make my life a hell of a lot easier if i can find a proper set of prints. Thanks a lot. I tried a number of searches and all I have found was the ones i referred too earlier.
Old 04-18-2011, 02:27 AM   #2
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
Check this site out for your wiring diagrams, TTORA. Just scroll down till you find the right file.

Frank
Old 04-18-2011, 04:26 PM   #3

Yeah those are the same as the 2006. but thanks anyway. Anybody else???
Old 04-18-2011, 09:50 PM   #4
blackbox will become famous soon enoughblackbox will become famous soon enough
blackbox's Tacoma Gallery
helminc.com has factory service manuals, pricey for Tacoma (I paid $380 for the 4-volume service manual, plus the wiring diagram manual, plus shipping) but much cheaper than Toyota price (like $900), the factory wiring diagram manuals are (last I checked) $60, that would seem worthwhile for what you want to do. They are genuine factory service manuals.
Old 04-18-2011, 10:08 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbox View Post
helminc.com has factory service manuals, pricey for Tacoma (I paid $380 for the 4-volume service manual, plus the wiring diagram manual, plus shipping) but much cheaper than Toyota price (like $900), the factory wiring diagram manuals are (last I checked) $60, that would seem worthwhile for what you want to do. They are genuine factory service manuals.
Nice thank you I will definitely look into this
Old 04-24-2011, 06:33 PM   #6
blackbox will become famous soon enoughblackbox will become famous soon enough
blackbox's Tacoma Gallery
kristonex, glad you found what you needed. I checked helminc again for 2010 manuals today and found that they had raised their prices to, it looks like, the same as the Toyota price. Plus the 4 service manuals are listed as "out of stock", who knows if or when they will be available. The wiring diagram manual is now $135. I'm thinking Toyota had something to do with that. It just shows how much markup Toyota is putting on their stuff, if helminc could sell for $380 (the price I paid a few months ago for all 4 service manuals and the wiring manual, including shipping) what Toyota wants $900 for, not including shipping. Seems Toyota really does not want anyone but Toyota dealers working on their trucks, I understand supporting their dealers but this is extreme, and I find it objectionable.