Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

The Truth About Spark Plugs....

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-10-2013, 06:14 PM   #161
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Copper = Better conductor of electricity (better spark)
Iridium, Platinum, Boronidium, Lasers = Longer life, but not a hotter spark.
Old 12-10-2013, 06:17 PM   #162
Last Straw of Brittfartikus
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Copper = Better conductor of electricity (better spark)
Iridium, Platinum, Boronidium, Lasers = Longer life, but not a hotter spark.
I see you've sided with the coven.
Old 01-13-2014, 10:14 AM   #163
FishaRnekEd is one of the sharper tools in the shedFishaRnekEd is one of the sharper tools in the shedFishaRnekEd is one of the sharper tools in the shedFishaRnekEd is one of the sharper tools in the shedFishaRnekEd is one of the sharper tools in the shedFishaRnekEd is one of the sharper tools in the shedFishaRnekEd is one of the sharper tools in the shedFishaRnekEd is one of the sharper tools in the shedFishaRnekEd is one of the sharper tools in the shedFishaRnekEd is one of the sharper tools in the shedFishaRnekEd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
FishaRnekEd's Tacoma Gallery
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYh_qiMKZ3k
Old 01-13-2014, 04:42 PM   #164
worthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shed

worthywads's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FishaRnekEd View Post

What's your point?
Old 02-03-2014, 06:42 AM   #165
Marcoc has a spectacular aura aboutMarcoc has a spectacular aura about

Marcoc's Tacoma Gallery
When i purchased my new to me Tacoma I serviced the diffs, T-case, synthetic motor oil, fuel system cleaner, and Denso plugs with the ones Toyota recommends, and air filter replacements. I do all service on any used vehicle I buy, in this case my Tacoma had 38k miles. My question is I am at 50k miles and drive mostly city stop and go should I replace them its been 12k miles. I mean they are cheap enough and easy to do. I also own a Mustang Cobra and I know many who replace the plugs every other oil change .
Old 02-03-2014, 06:54 AM   #167
Marcoc has a spectacular aura aboutMarcoc has a spectacular aura about

Marcoc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texoma View Post
If it makes you feel better to replace them, then go ahead, the recomended interval is 30k. Maybe do it when your odometer reaches 60k and see how you make out.
good call. 20k it is.

Products Discussed in this Thread