LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

Upgrade bluetooth microphone

Old 04-25-2011, 09:25 AM   #1
MadeInMaine
MadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Owen
MadeInMaine's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MadeInMaine
Upgrade bluetooth microphone

Hey fellas,

So I have an aftermarket bluetooth with my stereo, and the microphone isn't the best of quality.

If i buy another microphone, i know how to wire it in, but Im not sure about specs of the microphone. Do any of you know a good microphone to buy, or specs that tell me it will pick up some well?

Cheers
Old 04-25-2011, 09:47 AM   #2
boybands are lame will become famous soon enoughboybands are lame will become famous soon enough
boybands are lame's Tacoma Gallery
i have a pioneer 3200 BT and the microphone that came with it works great for me. buttt i cant find the name of that mic at the moment but you might be able to dig through google to find which one comes with it, it might be your microphone but also where is it mounted?
Old 04-25-2011, 10:05 AM   #3
MadeInMaine
MadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
I have it mounted coming down from head liner over the rear view mirror.

i have seen other people put their's there, with no problems....

thats what makes me believe that the microphone is just weak pickup.
Old 04-25-2011, 10:24 AM   #4
boybands are lame will become famous soon enoughboybands are lame will become famous soon enough
boybands are lame's Tacoma Gallery
yea mine is mounted off the driver side "A" post(the one between the windshield and the driver side window) up at the top near the door jam. i would think that this would be worse than where yours is. so yea not to be redundant, but maybe see if it is the same better or worse compared to when your driving and stopped form wind noise. Other than that i still cant find the name of my mic specifically but it works great, wish i could be more helpful
Old 04-26-2011, 01:43 PM   #5
MadeInMaine

EMS:
I will look into that

Thanks