Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

Mirror came off and wont stay on now

Old 04-28-2011, 08:24 AM   #1
tyrel72 is on a distinguished road
tyrel72's Tacoma Gallery
Mirror came off and wont stay on now

My rear veiw mirror poped off lastnight and when i was looking at it nothing on it looked broke, it apeared as if it would just pop back up into place. i tried to pop it into place but everytime I put it were it should be its like there is nothing holding it and the mirror just will not stay up. what is it that i need to do? should i just glue it?

Thanks
Old 04-28-2011, 08:29 AM   #2
Nuttier than squirrel shit.
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
BFA's Tacoma Gallery
your reflection killed your mirror
Old 05-02-2011, 09:58 PM   #3
What would Scooby do?
travelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
travelingman's Tacoma Gallery
Go to a glass shop and have them use the good shit so it don't come off again.Should be a cheap fix.