Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

Alignment isuues number inside pleae help

Old 05-06-2011, 03:31 PM   #1
ColoradoTaco is a jewel in the roughColoradoTaco is a jewel in the roughColoradoTaco is a jewel in the roughColoradoTaco is a jewel in the rough

Name: Ryan
ColoradoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Alignment isuues number inside pleae help

Go my alingment done doesnt feel right.
I have LR UCAS
6-7" lift Icon coilovers
pro comp 6" drop brackett lift
33 duratracs
Heres the problen they still rub barley when turnig sharp left or right on the body mount. when driving it pulls to the right having to correct on steeringwheel to drive straight. Was told this was due to road crown.
My question is what should i tweek things to to fix above issues. Help me TacomaWorld your my only hope......

Old 05-06-2011, 04:14 PM   #2
Still not worthy!
Sawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud of

Air Force: Security Forces
Name: Jason
Sawick's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I could get my #'s to look like yours. Mine are way horrid. If your BS isnt correct, it cuold be the reason why you rub on the Cab Mount. I know even with perfect alignment, I will still need to chop mine with my 5bs rim. I cant begin to chime in on what having your size lift does though. I only have a 2.4" lift on mine.
Old 05-06-2011, 06:19 PM   #3
McBride513 is on a distinguished road
Name: Luke
McBride513's Tacoma Gallery
try switching your front tires
Old 05-06-2011, 06:45 PM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Put your caster up to 3.1*
Old 05-06-2011, 09:59 PM   #5
ColoradoTaco is a jewel in the roughColoradoTaco is a jewel in the roughColoradoTaco is a jewel in the roughColoradoTaco is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Put your caster up to 3.1*
thanks chris how do i fix the pull to the right (road crown) or do i live with it cause my tires are big a grab the road more.
Old 05-06-2011, 10:22 PM   #6
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoTaco View Post
thanks chris how do i fix the pull to the right (road crown) or do i live with it cause my tires are big a grab the road more.
Add more Caster to correct for the pulling.
Old 05-07-2011, 04:59 AM   #7
Largefarva is on a distinguished road
Navy: Nuke Electrician
Largefarva's Tacoma Gallery
I was told that the caster should be around .5 or so higher on the right to compensate for the pulling to the right (because of crowned roads)....is this true?
Old 05-09-2011, 03:23 PM   #8

Quote:
Add more Caster to correct for the pulling.
Im confused caster at 3.1 will fix both the rubbing isssue and the pull to the right (Road Crown) is this correct?
Old 05-09-2011, 03:54 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoTaco View Post
Im confused caster at 3.1 will fix both the rubbing isssue and the pull to the right (Road Crown) is this correct?
It will help.
Old 05-10-2011, 05:15 PM   #10

Quote:
It will help.
thanks chris ill give it a try and let you know i have read so many of your posts. I put high stock in your opinion.