VIBRATES AS I EXELERATE

Old 05-12-2011, 02:07 PM   #1
jamesmichael
jamesmichael is on a distinguished road
Marines: cpl 2/4 Echo co wpns plt
Name: James
jamesmichael's Tacoma Gallery
VIBRATES AS I EXELERATE

I HAVE A 2010 TACOMA V-6 4X4 TRD SPORT. I PUT A 6'' LIFT AND BIGER TIRES ON THE TRUCK A FEW WEEKS AGO, EVERYTIME I HIT THE EXELERATOR THE TRUCK VIBRATES TILL I GET UP TO ABOUT 30 MPH THEN IT GOES AWAY. CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHATS UP, I THINK IT MIGHT BE THE TIERS BEACUSE OF THE OFF ROAD TREAD.
Old 05-12-2011, 02:10 PM   #3
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
YOUR DRIVESHAFT IS VIBRATING. INSTALL A CARRIER BEARING DROP FROM BEEFEDTACO ON THIS SITE AND IT'LL HELP TREMENDOUSLY.

And welcome to TW.
Old 05-12-2011, 06:11 PM   #4
U.S.M.C.
bowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of light

Marines: HQ BN Truck CO 2nd Marine Division, RS Salt lake city, 6th Marine Regiment, 7th Marine Regiment
bowzerdoo77's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to bowzerdoo77 Send a message via Skype™ to bowzerdoo77
Ha mine does the exact same thing ill try the thing from beef taco soon and let you all know
Old 05-12-2011, 06:12 PM   #5
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
The title sounds wrong
Old 05-13-2011, 07:38 AM   #6
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
What MJP3 said
The very thought of me procreating frightens many.
Old 05-13-2011, 09:23 AM   #7
Banned
mjp3 is on a distinguished road
Name: Michelle
mjp3's Tacoma Gallery
mine doz this too, what the problem is?
Old 05-13-2011, 09:25 AM   #8
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
WHATS EXELERATE?
Old 05-13-2011, 09:25 AM   #9
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Hookt on fonicks werked fore mee!
Old 05-13-2011, 10:06 AM   #10

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp3 View Post
mine doz this too, what the problem is?
Old 05-13-2011, 10:10 AM   #11
Plastidipped ma Hootus!
kmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kmok's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-13-2011, 10:16 AM   #12
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Did you have a daughter, Mike?? Martie not tellin you something?
Old 05-13-2011, 10:18 AM   #13
mjp2 is living vicariously through me.
martie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: smartie pants
martie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Did you have a daughter, Mike?? Martie not tellin you something?
I think it's MIKE who is not telling ME something.

You bastard!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-13-2011, 10:19 AM   #14
Banned
mjp3 is on a distinguished road
Name: Michelle
mjp3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by martie View Post

You bastard!!!!!!!!!
mum?

wait, is it

Quote:
Liberated Racing
or
Quote:
Liberator Racing. We're a different kind of racing team.
Old 05-13-2011, 10:20 AM   #15
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by martie View Post

You bastard!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp3 View Post
mum?
ANNNNnnnnndd
Old 05-13-2011, 10:21 AM   #16

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-13-2011, 10:22 AM   #17
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I sense epicness..in epic proportions. Or mod malarkey...lol
Old 05-13-2011, 10:22 AM   #19

*picks up phone....dials......rings.....*

Hello? Is this the Jerry Springer show? yeah......I have a storey of infidelity.......and a 1 year old kid who can surf teh interwebz......
Old 05-13-2011, 10:24 AM   #20

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
*puts away banhammer*

Had to take care of that one before she had a chance to ask for money.