Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

ToyotaCare Oil Change Interval

Old 05-19-2011, 07:01 PM   #21
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSport View Post
sorry little whipper, you are not qualifed to answer my questions. If you look at what chris in an attachement that supports what I stated but his comments agree with your BS. Again, neither answered my question. I am not a mechanic but have rebuilt engines, so not a CME (certified manual engineer).
Ok why did you even bother making a thread if you don't believe anything anyone says? You have more than one person telling you the same thing. If you are still mad about something that happened online between you and I in the past then got over it child. I was just trying to help but your vagina started gushing blood.
Old 05-19-2011, 07:02 PM   #22
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
apparantly, my question was do they change the oil after running it at the factory and prior to shipping the motor out? if so, that is a concern to running the motor for another 10k miles on the same oil.
Ok....I didnt see that. Yes. The engine is run in, then the oil changed, engine tested for leaks, compression, etc. then shipped out with fresh oil, and not requiring change until the recomended interval.
Old 05-19-2011, 07:03 PM   #23
opinions are like assholes; everyones got one.
TacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TacoSport's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
hey man...Chill on the hostility.
no offense to you, whipper likes to jump in on my posts with his BS and I do not not need it. just a simple question and appreciate your qualifed response
Old 05-19-2011, 07:04 PM   #24
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
no offense to you, whipper likes to jump in on my posts with his BS and I do not not need it. just a simple question and appreciate your qualifed response
What BS have I ever posted? Please tell me.

Edit: I know. Is it because I said a LSD will one tire fire? It is true you know. Not sure why it ever mattered to you since you don't have a LSD diff.
Old 05-19-2011, 07:05 PM   #25
TacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Ok why did you even bother making a thread if you don't believe anything anyone says? You have more than one person telling you the same thing. If you are still mad about something that happened online between you and I in the past then got over it child. I was just trying to help but your vagina started gushing blood.
this is one reason I have no use for this one
Old 05-19-2011, 07:06 PM   #26
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Ok....I didnt see that. Yes. The engine is run in, then the oil changed, engine tested for leaks, compression, etc. then shipped out with fresh oil, and not requiring change until the recomended interval.
Thank you sir!
Old 05-19-2011, 07:06 PM   #27
Banned
Quote:
Some people just can't handle the truth. I posted a truthful and sincere answer and you still got butt hurt.
Old 05-19-2011, 07:07 PM   #28
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Understood. I addressed it.
Old 05-24-2011, 02:17 PM   #29
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDawgfan View Post
You got a booklet? They sent me a key chain thingy. No booklet.They told me every 5k on my V6.
Yes, I got a booklet and no key chain. It recommends a tire rotation and check fluids at 5k and then an oil change at 10k using synthetic in the V6.

Toyota is recommending a 10k oil change and not a 5k change as mentioned by the little asswipe that posted here.