Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

Ignition Controlled Auto Door Lock / Unlock

Old 05-25-2007, 06:04 AM   #1
SC Member
sdupp is on a distinguished road

sdupp's Tacoma Gallery
Ignition Controlled Auto Door Lock / Unlock

I'm trying to get the Ignition Controlled Auto Door lock feature to work. I have tried following the instructions from the link below without success. I don't have the factory alarm but do have the keyless entry. Has anyone else tried this and had any success?

http://www.customtacos.com/tech/index.php?article=84

07 Double Cab PreRunner SR5
Old 05-25-2007, 07:13 AM   #2
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
I think this is for the 2001-2004 models and not the 2005+ models. I haven't heard or seen anything regarding current generation Tacomas and this.
Old 05-25-2007, 01:54 PM   #3
SC Member
sdupp is on a distinguished road

sdupp's Tacoma Gallery
I saw the 2001+ and I guess it was wishful thinking. Oh well!

Thanks!
Old 11-29-2007, 11:31 AM   #4
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone been able to figure out a way to lock the doors automatically once you start the truck or shift into drive?
Old 11-29-2007, 08:22 PM   #5
dbbd1 is on a distinguished road

dbbd1's Tacoma Gallery
That would be nice. Maybe another project (but a bit further out on the schedule right now).
Old 08-06-2010, 05:50 PM   #6
hwd will become famous soon enoughhwd will become famous soon enough
Name: Howie
hwd's Tacoma Gallery
My old Colorado did that. It would be nice if I could make my Taco do it.
Old 08-06-2010, 06:08 PM   #7
DevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DevL's Tacoma Gallery
My Viper alarm can lock doors 3 seconds after all doors are shut and key is in ignition... also unlock upon removal of key from ignition.