Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

Hardware help...

Old 05-30-2011, 07:39 PM   #1
primer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: T
primer's Tacoma Gallery
Hardware help...

Looking for a black screw/bolt like this:
http://www.clipsandfasteners.com/Phi...m_p/a18769.htm

With shipping this will cost be 15.00 and I get 50. I need 4. Anyone know a place you can order just a few of something like this?

TL
Old 05-30-2011, 07:40 PM   #2
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by primer View Post
Looking for a black screw/bolt like this:
http://www.clipsandfasteners.com/Phi...m_p/a18769.htm

With shipping this will cost be 15.00 and I get 50. I need 4. Anyone know a place you can order just a few of something like this?

TL
Fastenal?
Old 05-30-2011, 07:44 PM   #4
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Fastenal?
that's where i would go.
Old 05-30-2011, 07:45 PM   #5
Itsnevertoearlytostartbee fingupyourobituary
VanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
VanillaGorilla's Tacoma Gallery
I work at an ACE Hardware and I'm 99% sure the nearest ACE or other hardware store will have them. Our store has a separate section just for license plate fasteners.
Old 05-30-2011, 08:13 PM   #6
primer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: T
primer's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks all.

I should have been a little more clear. I want black. I've found that lots of places, but not in black.

I think fastenal had them, but also in bulk.

I'll try the other link.

Thanks again for the quick responses.

TL