Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

2nd gen:Which manual number do I buy (electrical short)

Old 06-24-2011, 11:53 AM   #1
Ahshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ahshiet's Tacoma Gallery
2nd gen:Which manual number do I buy (electrical short)

So I had the parts department try price me the manual so I can try trace the electrical short that keeps popping my ign2 fuse on my 09 tacoma sport 4x4 this is a problem I had going on for awhile Toyota told me they don't know what it is and it's might because of my lift and "powerful" stereo 600w and 2 8" bazookas????? Truck fried one battery and melted a foglight plug and abs slip engine and brake light is on on the dash power windows and ac and blower doesn't work and funny smell out the tailpipe

So if anyone can help me figure out which of the 4 manuals I might need would be a big help got quoted $1,1**.** for all 4 vol.
Old 06-24-2011, 04:30 PM   #2
EnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EnolaGaia's Tacoma Gallery
You want the Wiring Manual (at a minimum).

If you go to the Toyota Technical Information Service site:

https://techinfo.toyota.com/techInfoPortal/

... and click on 'Subscribe', you'll see the range of documentation you can access (and download) with a 2-day subscription that costs only $15.

The System Requirements and FAQ links will give you more info.

This is the cheapest way to obtain factory service and diagnostic documentation.
Old 07-05-2011, 01:40 PM   #5
Ahshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ahshiet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnolaGaia View Post
You want the Wiring Manual (at a minimum).

If you go to the Toyota Technical Information Service site:

https://techinfo.toyota.com/techInfoPortal/

... and click on 'Subscribe', you'll see the range of documentation you can access (and download) with a 2-day subscription that costs only $15.

The System Requirements and FAQ links will give you more info.

This is the cheapest way to obtain factory service and diagnostic documentation.

Thanks did get a chance to have anyone look over the truck yet but did pay and look up some stuffs and man this site is pretty cool!!!