1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Royal purple

Discussion in 'Technical Chat' started by crazytacoma, Jul 23, 2011.

1. Jul 23, 2011 at 12:59 AM
    crazytacoma

crazytacoma [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    jeff silva
    naugatuck ct
    Vehicle:
    2010 tacoma trd off road supercharged gray
    trd supercharger ... k&n air intake system magnaflow cat back trd short shifter pioneer head unit
    Just changed my tranny fluid transfer case fluid and front and rear diff fluids with royal purple fluids mind you my truck i's supercharged as it i's but I mean fast i's common when the truck has a trd blower but man the tranny shifts into gear so much faster and more easy but holly shit the truck runs and drives so much faster that's notice able with the new style fluid I'm deff happy with the 20$ a gt fluid what a diff the truck just floats that much faster I never what have though it would happen but man I dud pick up more horse power even on a 104 degree day it's a messy job but the trans only held 2 qts rear held 3 with possie additive and transfer case 1/1/2 and front 3 qts with add but man I deff can feel difference I highly recommend I love it I be I'm running at least one sec faster so that means I should be i'n low 13s come sunday can't wait I love this truck pick up lumber one day and smoke a mustang the next

2. Jul 23, 2011 at 1:06 AM
    acdronin

acdronin Well-Known Member

Member:
    Ditto on the Purple, everything feels so much smoother now.

3. Jul 24, 2011 at 12:28 PM
    crazytacoma

crazytacoma [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    jeff silva
    naugatuck ct
    Vehicle:
    2010 tacoma trd off road supercharged gray
    trd supercharger ... k&n air intake system magnaflow cat back trd short shifter pioneer head unit
    :D so like I stated I changed the oils rear diff front diff trans transfer case and engine oil with royal purple I've always used it i'n engine but yesterday I used it i'n all other areas of truck so after feeling the truck so much smother the numbers today didn't lie I ran today a 1388 last mounth I ran 1460 wow the diffrance this oil makes I love this stuff and my truck beat a mustang new dodge charger and last but not least dodge ram with a hemi

Products Discussed in

To Top