Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

blacking out chrome bumpers via bedliner material write up

Old 10-21-2008, 06:11 PM   #21
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrunesDoesTRD View Post
Nicely Done brotha!! Nicely Done!!

That exhaust tip looks great.
appreciate it bro!!! i got to looking at it the other day and a i knew then it had to be blacked out. my truck is actually starting to look good i think!!
Old 10-21-2008, 06:17 PM   #22
Justin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud of

Justin626's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
Nice job Will! That there is a sweet azz body kit you got!!

No but seriously.....great job man!
Old 10-21-2008, 06:20 PM   #23
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Lol its light weight too! Awesome job will looks really good.
Old 10-21-2008, 06:20 PM   #24
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin626 View Post
Nice job Will! That there is a sweet azz body kit you got!!

No but seriously.....good job man!
haha.......nice!!! you are the second person to notice my "newspaper body kit"!!! thanks buddy!!
Old 10-21-2008, 06:21 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
Lol its light weight too! Awesome job will looks really good.
appreciate it Steve!!!
Old 10-21-2008, 09:39 PM   #26
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good, Buddy!
Old 10-22-2008, 05:10 PM   #28
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great man!
Old 10-22-2008, 05:12 PM   #29
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
awesome~!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-22-2008, 05:18 PM   #30
-Doomsday Squad-"game over man"
RaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud of

RaginCajun's Tacoma Gallery
Nice job man!!
Old 10-22-2008, 06:52 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by piercedtiger View Post
added to cheap/free thread.
cool deal man!! hopefully, someone can find some use with it!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Looks great man!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoskim View Post
awesome~!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
Nice job man!!
appreciate it ya'll!! now that its dried for a day, there are a couple of small spots to touch up, but it will be cake to do.
Old 10-22-2008, 07:06 PM   #32
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
i saw a truck like yours today at college and the paint job you did looked way nicer that the stock chrome on the truck i saw today!
Old 10-22-2008, 07:10 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TRDMAN- View Post
i saw a truck like yours today at college and the paint job you did looked way nicer that the stock chrome on the truck i saw today!
the chrome looks great on some trucks.....but definitely not on mine. cant wait til i get the grille and the clear corners w/black trim done!!
Old 10-22-2008, 07:24 PM   #34
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
let me know when you get-r-done!!!
like you said chrome looks good on some trucks... i love chrome and i love blacked out trucks! it all depends on how it is done!
Old 10-22-2008, 07:26 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TRDMAN- View Post
let me know when you get-r-done!!!
like you said chrome looks good on some trucks... i love chrome and i love blacked out trucks! it all depends on how it is done!
yep.....you got it.
Old 10-22-2008, 07:29 PM   #36
08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Ben
08WhiteTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome truck! I think it looks way better than before.
Old 10-22-2008, 07:30 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08WhiteTRD View Post
Awesome truck! I think it looks way better than before.
appreciate it man. so do i...........it changed the whole way the truck looks now. i love black accessories!!
Old 01-06-2009, 06:39 PM   #38
URBIKESUCKS is on a distinguished road

Army: US ARMY RECRUITER GATEWAY MALL
Name: Ron
URBIKESUCKS's Tacoma Gallery
no chrome

I love the blacked out look, I remember when I got my harley and I started to rattle can flat black and powdercoating everything.
most were like what the hell but now it seems like everyone is over chrome. keep it up bro.
Old 01-06-2009, 06:52 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by URBIKESUCKS View Post
I love the blacked out look, I remember when I got my harley and I started to rattle can flat black and powdercoating everything.
most were like what the hell but now it seems like everyone is over chrome. keep it up bro.
thanks man............yeah.....going for the blacked out and silver combo...........zero chrome on there now.....besides the lugnuts, and ima get black lugnuts later on. today.....i got rid of my chrome grille and installed my "stock" black ebay grille, and last week, painted the chrome trim on my corner lights black...so its looking pretty kickass.
Old 01-06-2009, 07:20 PM   #40
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
we need update pics!