Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

blacking out chrome bumpers via bedliner material write up

Old 01-06-2009, 07:24 PM   #41
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerNameIsLucy View Post
we need update pics!
yeah..........if it aint raining AGAIN tomorrow after work...or if it aint dark when i get home....i'll snap a few pics. the only thing that has changed is the front end look......and i should have my brush guard soon(aint holding my breathe................ordered it the 28th....only recieved one email so far.........and all it said was that the holidays were busy)...but pics to come soon.
Old 01-25-2009, 07:49 AM   #42
sAm I aM has much to be proud ofsAm I aM has much to be proud ofsAm I aM has much to be proud ofsAm I aM has much to be proud ofsAm I aM has much to be proud ofsAm I aM has much to be proud ofsAm I aM has much to be proud ofsAm I aM has much to be proud ofsAm I aM has much to be proud of

Air Force: 19 EMXS/MXMG
sAm I aM's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Wow that looks good. I was looking at the bed liner/anti slip paint at Lowes a few days ago and was thinking about doing my nerf bars on my truck and my quad. We use the anti slip on our trailers at work and I thought it would look good. Only problem I see with it there is it seems to fade and it doesnt stay a bright black color.
Old 04-17-2009, 02:19 PM   #43
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
I was thinking about doing the Rhino Line thing to my stock wheels... Has anyone seen or tried this?? I just may have to try it out!
Old 04-20-2009, 03:11 PM   #44
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Army Guard 31B
Name: Cam
ClemsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
yo where in sc r u... im n bluffton and lookin 4 a trail club but not serious cuz i dnt have 4x4
Old 04-20-2009, 03:30 PM   #45
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonTacoma View Post
yo where in sc r u... im n bluffton and lookin 4 a trail club but not serious cuz i dnt have 4x4
i live in rock hill. we just got back yesterday from our camping/offroading event at uwharrie natl. forest. it was a great time. you can wheel that prerunner there......maybe a suspension lift and some good tires...you'd be set. its all about technique. send a pm to jhodge83(jamie) and tell him you are interested in our SE Custom 4x4 club...he'll send you some info.
Old 04-20-2009, 03:35 PM   #46
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Army Guard 31B
Name: Cam
ClemsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
i live in rock hill. we just got back yesterday from our camping/offroading event at uwharrie natl. forest. it was a great time. you can wheel that prerunner there......maybe a suspension lift and some good tires...you'd be set. its all about technique. send a pm to jhodge83(jamie) and tell him you are interested in our SE Custom 4x4 club...he'll send you some info.
i mean im not sure if my parents will let me... im 15 and like i said in my 1st fourm my dad wont let me go espicaly after the whole tow truck thing
Old 04-20-2009, 03:37 PM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonTacoma View Post
i mean im not sure if my parents will let me... im 15 and like i said in my 1st fourm my dad wont let me go espicaly after the whole tow truck thing
ah hell......join the club and then come to the meets later on, when they will let you go. by then, you'll have plenty of time to build your truck and get it trail ready.
Old 06-22-2009, 09:48 PM   #48
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Loookin good! I though about doing this and I even went out and bought everything I needed to do it I just have been too damn lazy for it. Now that I have seen a picture of it I wanna just get it done with looks sweeet.
Old 07-07-2009, 02:31 PM   #49
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Got the first coat on right now and waiting to let it dry and in about another half hour or so gonna put another one on. I'll get pics of it when it's done!
Old 07-07-2009, 02:59 PM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_wood View Post
Got the first coat on right now and waiting to let it dry and in about another half hour or so gonna put another one on. I'll get pics of it when it's done!
awesome! i have a few spots i have been needing to touch up, just havent had the time to do so in a while.
Old 05-08-2011, 02:16 PM   #51
minow1469 is on a distinguished road
Name: james
minow1469's Tacoma Gallery
backing out bumpers

I blacked out my bumpers and trimmed out the flares and rockers with line-x. I also had a line-x hood protector added. It was kinda pricey,but worth every penny
Old 05-08-2011, 02:53 PM   #52
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Are you going to paint the grill black to match the front bumper?
Old 05-08-2011, 03:29 PM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04LTtacoma View Post
Are you going to paint the grill black to match the front bumper?
I should have......but I ordered a black grill off eBay a couple years ago and its been alright since.